KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » juggernaut vs kurse

juggernaut vs kurse
Started by: geniously

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggernaut vs kurse

to tell you the truth the latest juggernaut story made me question how durable he is to physical strength because i think it was preety clear captain universe beat him up with physical strength seing how juggernaut was bruised and even spider-man mentioned his helmet was ripped off i think it was to aprove us the fact he was defeated by someone with brute force and as we saw later captain universe attacked him the second time with brute force which means he knew juggernaut can be hurt by his punches , so with all that information do you think someone like kurse can beat juggernaut?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:04 PM
geniously is currently offline Click here to Send geniously a Private Message Find more posts by geniously Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Re: juggernaut vs kurse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geniously
to tell you the truth the latest juggernaut story made me question how durable he is to physical strength because i think it was preety clear captain universe beat him up with physical strength seing how juggernaut was bruised and even spider-man mentioned his helmet was ripped off i think it was to aprove us the fact he was defeated by someone with brute force and as we saw later captain universe attacked him the second time with brute force which means he knew juggernaut can be hurt by his punches , so with all that information do you think someone like kurse can beat juggernaut?

Ripping his helmet off is no big deal, Colossus has done it, weaker people have done it. If anything, the fact that his helmet got ripped off showed that CU knew of his mental weakness, and his telepathy to take him down. And after Cain remade his helmet and went after CU, he was winning the fight until the Cosmic consciousness thingy showed them what was going on.

It'd be a long fight, but eventually Cain would win.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: juggernaut vs kurse

Originally posted by KingD19
Ripping his helmet off is no big deal, Colossus has done it, weaker people have done it. If anything, the fact that his helmet got ripped off showed that CU knew of his mental weakness, and his telepathy to take him down. And after Cain remade his helmet and went after CU, he was winning the fight until the Cosmic consciousness thingy showed them what was going on.

It'd be a long fight, but eventually Cain would win.

i never said its hard to rip his helmet off but we saw spider-man very surprised by that fact and saying who could posibble rip it like that which i personally think was a clue that he was beat up with brute force brutally, second of all you got the fact he was bruised which is a proof he was hurt by physical damage, and if captain universe knew juggernaut can be beat by telepathy only why was he trying to punch juggernaut when spider-man stopped him? that means his punches does hurt the juggernaut

and just a side note captain universe isnt that strong seing how spider-man gave him some trouble and stopping his fist

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:11 PM
geniously is currently offline Click here to Send geniously a Private Message Find more posts by geniously Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

i never said its hard to rip his helmet off but we saw spider-man very surprised by that fact and saying who could posibble rip it like that which i personally think was a clue that he was beat up with brute force brutally, second of all you got the fact he was bruised which is a proof he was hurt by physical damage, and if captain universe knew juggernaut can be beat by telepathy only why was he trying to punch juggernaut when spider-man stopped him? that means his punches does hurt the juggernaut

and just a side note captain universe isnt that strong seing how spider-man gave him some trouble and stopping his fist

So CU is weaker than Spidey, but he can beat Cain up which means that Cain is weaker than both?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So CU is weaker than Spidey, but he can beat Cain up which means that Cain is weaker than both?

i never said captain universe is weaker then spidy of course he is stronger but i just stated that he is not presented as some really strong force judging by how spider-man can bug him with his webs and everything i mean someone who can give juggernaut that kind of beating should get rid of spider-man like a fly but i guess its for the sake of the story or something ahhh what the heck

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:15 PM
KingD19

Re: Re: Re: juggernaut vs kurse

Colossus has ripped the thing clean off before, and people much weaker than him have ripped it off. Maybe Spidey never saw it ripped off, that's why he was surprised, but it's not a big deal considering that's usually how people take him down. Rip his helmet off then TP him.

And true he was bruised, albeit very minorly, when Cap shot him and Spidey into that mountain, he was healed. Maybe his healing factor didn't kick in until he was fully conscious.

And he was in the middle of a fight, plus Juggs helmet was on, TP doesn't work while it's attached.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i never said captain universe is weaker then spidy of course he is stronger but i just stated that he is not presented as some really strong force judging by how spider-man can bug him with his webs and everything i mean someone who can give juggernaut that kind of beating should get rid of spider-man like a fly but i guess its for the sake of the story or something ahhh what the heck

or proves that there was more to it,I mean if spider-man can stop his fist he isnt strong enough to drop juggernuat with pure punches.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jalek moye
or proves that there was more to it,I mean if spider-man can stop his fist he isnt strong enough to drop juggernuat with pure punches.

maybe spider-man cought his fist before he started the swing? when his arm was just lifted up? and again so why was juggernaut bruised? or why was CU trying to punch him? which means he knows it will effect juggernaut... a bad writing?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:18 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So you say that the whole story is filled with PIS now?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

maybe spider-man cought his fist before he started the swing? when his arm was just lifted up? and again so why was juggernaut bruised? or why was CU trying to punch him? which means he knows it will effect juggernaut... a bad writing?

maybe enough cosmic energy and not strength caused bruising?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He was putting out some high level energy blasts.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:21 PM
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggernaut is suppose to be invulnerble right? i mean even thors godblast didnt hurt him so what the hell? and again why was CU trying to punch him? if he fought juggernaut already and if he knew he can win only with thelepathy why would he try to punch him? which means he knew it will effect juggernaut

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:22 PM
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you say that the whole story is filled with PIS now?

never said that, and i just gave an explanation what could happen and how spider-man stopped his fist, you see me adding a question mark at the end of my question meaning i am asking other people what do they think

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:23 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

never said that, and i just gave an explanation what could happen and how spider-man stopped his fist, you see me adding a question mark at the end of my question meaning i am asking other people what do they think

There was no punctuation at all in the post I quoted.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:26 PM
KingD19

juggernaut is suppose to be invulnerble right? i mean even thors godblast didnt hurt him so what the hell? and again why was CU trying to punch him? if he fought juggernaut already and if he knew he can win only with thelepathy why would he try to punch him? which means he knew it will effect juggernaut

A good explanation is because CU is extremely pissed at Juggernaut. So he just wanted to vent some rage. You see weaker opponents throwing blows at people much stronger than them all the time, they know it won't do anything, but they're mad. And, unless he gets the chance of ripping off Juggs helmet again, he has to resort to h2h and energy blasts.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:28 PM
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was no punctuation at all in the post I quoted.

care to explain?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:29 PM
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
A good explanation is because CU is extremely pissed at Juggernaut. So he just wanted to vent some rage. You see weaker opponents throwing blows at people much stronger than them all the time, they know it won't do anything, but they're mad. And, unless he gets the chance of ripping off Juggs helmet again, he has to resort to h2h and energy blasts.

well its another posibility, but it still doesnt cancel my opinion which i think has to many signs to be the correct one , i hope the answers will be answered in the next issue until then i really think he was hurt by brute force

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:31 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

care to explain?

Ok.

This right here is the post I quoted. As you can see there is no punctuation whatsoever. No capitalization, no periods, commas, or question marks at all hence there being no punctuation in your post I quoted.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:32 PM
geniously
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the post i was talking about which you commented by saying " so now everything is PIS" and i mentioned that i didnt say its a PIS but i was asking people what do they think about the subject as you can see the question mark at the end

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:34 PM
KingD19

well its another posibility, but it still doesnt cancel my opinion which i think has to many signs to be the correct one , i hope the answers will be answered in the next issue until then i really think he was hurt by brute force

It kinda does cancel it, when they fought again, Juggernaut was clearly winning and paying no attention to CU's blows.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 08:34 PM