KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

Supergirl vs Captain Marvel
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

How would Cap do against someone with all of Supermans powers, but who doesn't hold back like he does?

CIS is on for this one.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:52 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He'd win.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:56 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Even though she's his cousin and a kryptonian, women are almost always weaker than men unless they actively work out.

Cap would beat her down.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:13 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Billy would win. Not sure about Freddy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Freddy creams her.

He also wins in a fight.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:22 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Even though she's his cousin and a kryptonian, women are almost always weaker than men unless they actively work out.

True that, but I know pre crisis Supergirl was head and shoulders equal with Superman in every way. They even had fun competitions like races and such...

Haven't seen any reason so far to believe that's less true post crisis.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Cap

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:50 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
Haven't seen any reason so far to believe that's less true post crisis.

even during final crisis, Last Stand on New Krypton, etc?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Captain Marvel

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:52 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

Pre-Crisis, Superman was stronger and Supergirl faster, I think. That might still hold true.

How would Cap do against someone with all of Supermans powers, but who doesn't hold back like he does?

CIS is on for this one.

She's learned to hold back some... but even if she's at full, it's not like Clark holds back a lot against Billy, and it's been shown that Clark can tune it up past her level. Clark's a better HtH fight.

CM wins.

Diana and Maxima and Barda would have a much better shot among heroines.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 08:51 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

Originally posted by Q99
Pre-Crisis, Superman was stronger and Supergirl faster, I think. That might still hold true.

She's learned to hold back some... but even if she's at full, it's not like Clark holds back a lot against Billy, and it's been shown that Clark can tune it up past her level. Clark's a better HtH fight.

CM wins.

Diana and Maxima and Barda would have a much better shot among heroines.

How about Power Girl?

As I recall, she was pretty buff during the v3 JSA run. Beat down a mind vontrolled Superman, while fighting other villians like major force and Black Adam..

For some reason, her more recent portrayals have her getting practically swatted aside by Supes and Adam, but I think that's lowballing her considering her previous showings and power set... (She's supposed to be about even with Supergirl, right? But a better fighter?)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:22 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

good ol billy takes a healthy majority here, especially if he knows he doesnt have to hold back much

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:24 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

CM every time

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 05:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Freddy creams her.

Oh, the possibilities.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:07 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Re: Re: Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

How about Power Girl?

As I recall, she was pretty buff during the v3 JSA run. Beat down a mind vontrolled Superman, while fighting other villians like major force and Black Adam..

For some reason, her more recent portrayals have her getting practically swatted aside by Supes and Adam, but I think that's lowballing her considering her previous showings and power set... (She's supposed to be about even with Supergirl, right? But a better fighter?)

Power Girl... I'd say she might get the odd win, but does have the magic disadvantage unlike the trio I mentioned.

Better fighter than Kara (more experience with her powers definitely), I think a somewhat stronger, but not the kind of skill-monster Barda or Diana is.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote