KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Manchester Black vs Emma Frost

Manchester Black vs Emma Frost
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Manchester Black vs Emma Frost

Who wins?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

'Chester. He's just stronger.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:04 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

chester almost killed superman, and then wouldve killed him if superman hadnt given him a concussion he probably wouldve killed him

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:41 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Black dominates here. His TP is on a level but its TK combined with brutality that makes him such a force to be reckoned with.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:08 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Probably a stalemate, just like Emma and Exodus.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:21 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

black would take her telepathically but it wouldn't be easy, imo. if she went diamond his tk was strong enough to let him go h2h with supes for a bit. overall he's just too much for her.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Black.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Probably a stalemate, just like Emma and Exodus.

I have some issues with that, based on previous feats and general powerset and levels, Exodus should come out on top whenever dealing with her. MB and exodus are roughly on the same level - though I think Exodus is stronger.

MB wins here

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:44 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I haven't kept up on Exodus recently, but he and Emma drew to a telepathic stalemate on panel in the recent past. He locked away her diamond form, she locked away his tk, and they engaged.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:07 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by 753
I have some issues with that, based on previous feats and general powerset and levels, Exodus should come out on top whenever dealing with her. MB and exodus are roughly on the same level - though I think Exodus is stronger.

Don't care about the fight but I don't like when this kind of logic is used on these boards. Based on previous feats? Would you care to elaborate? Emma is just that good, Emma is not Jean sans Phoenix.

Originally posted by Konton
I haven't kept up on Exodus recently, but he and Emma drew to a telepathic stalemate on panel in the recent past. He locked away her diamond form, she locked away his tk, and they engaged.

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an Exodus appearance. If it comes down to a battle of feats then Emma has better telepathic feats then him.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 18th, 2010 at 09:36 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2010 09:27 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Don't care about the fight but I don't like when this kind of logic is used on these boards. Based on previous feats? Would you care to elaborate? Emma is just that good, Emma is not Jean sans Phoenix.

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an Exodus appearance. If it comes down to a battle of feats then Emma has better telepathic feats then him.

His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers. She simply has more finesse feats and gets a lot more screen time than him. Regardless, he is an uber TK and has an almost forgotten teleportation pulse power, so he should soundly defeat her in direct confrontation everytime. How she could actually lock away his TK is puzzling. If he only focused on TP defense he should be strong enough to keep her out and then hurl into space with TK, diamond form or not. The way he kept her using her own powers is also mistaken IMO. If they are on equal footing TP wise, they should simply stalemate and not be able to go into each other's minds. He'd win because o his other powers.

Last edited by 753 on May 18th, 2010 at 01:54 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:50 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Black has pretty good telepathic finesse feats, so even if Exodus was simply out-finesses I'd still bet on Black.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 02:13 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by 753
[B]His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers.

It actually isn't. Exodus only mass manipulation feat under his own power was in Bloodties and he wasn't mind controlling people there, he was amplifying the hatred of a mob. She's taken control of 1000+ Stepford Cuckoos High level telepaths (Remember that one of these Cuckoos managed to trick Exodus) all with super computer processing. The other time in the X-Men Annual
'99 he used Forges machine.

Her feat where she took down 8 Skrull Superskrull telepaths each on their on Cerebra's is a telepathic power feat that dwarfs anything he has ever done.

quote:
She simply has more finesse feats and gets a lot more screen time than him. Regardless, he is an uber TK and has an almost forgotten teleportation pulse power, so he should soundly defeat her in direct confrontation everytime. [/How she could actually lock away his TK is puzzling. If he only focused on TP defense he should be strong enough to keep her out and then hurl into space with TK, diamond form or not.
The way he kept her using her own powers is also mistaken IMO. If they are on equal footing TP wise, they should simply stalemate and not be able to go into each other's minds. He'd win because o his other powers.

His other powers are moot, Emma forced him onto the astral plane making both their extra powers moot. He wouldn't because he wouldn't be able to deploy his other powers without dividing his concentration and getting his brain re-wired. It was quite clearly explained in Messiah Complex.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on May 18th, 2010 at 02:42 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2010 02:36 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Manchester Black.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 18th, 2010 07:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Any new Emma feats lately? DCnU Black has just been a master manipulator, no real uber TP feats.

As for Pre-Flashpoint Black, I gotta give it to him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 10:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialbodies

Stalemate, if we're talking about Tp vs. Tp, nothing MB has demonstrated proves to me he'd dominate Emma in a strictly telepathic battle.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 11:16 PM
celestialbodies is currently offline Click here to Send celestialbodies a Private Message Find more posts by celestialbodies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers. She simply has more finesse feats and gets a lot more screen time than him. Regardless, he is an uber TK and has an almost forgotten teleportation pulse power, so he should soundly defeat her in direct confrontation everytime. How she could actually lock away his TK is puzzling. If he only focused on TP defense he should be strong enough to keep her out and then hurl into space with TK, diamond form or not. The way he kept her using her own powers is also mistaken IMO. If they are on equal footing TP wise, they should simply stalemate and not be able to go into each other's minds. He'd win because o his other powers.

Lol, she gets more face time because she is better than him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:25 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Zack M
Any new Emma feats lately?

Afaik, she's been nerfed, like the rest of the P5 after AvX...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

MB wins more often than not, IMO.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 06:10 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He'd get wtfpwnt by a peak Emma cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 06:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote