KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » COIE Anti-Monitor vs JLA/Avengers Krona

COIE Anti-Monitor vs JLA/Avengers Krona
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

COIE Anti-Monitor vs JLA/Avengers Krona

At their peaks.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:28 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

AM.

I don't buy that GM was tapping into the full power of the artifacts when he took Krona on.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:29 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Krona for the horrible horrible ragestomp.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:30 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

What are Kronas feats?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:48 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What are Kronas feats?

He defeated Galactus in two panels. Stomped Grandmaster with the Ultimate Nullifier, Infinity Gauntlet, Spear of Destiny, Green Lantern battery, and a bunch of other powerful artifacts.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:49 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captured Eternity and Kismet too.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Omega Vision
AM.

I don't buy that GM was tapping into the full power of the artifacts when he took Krona on.

Same. Several items in his possession were atleast universal destroyers. The UN, Evil Eye, and Infinity Gauntlet. The IG and book of Destiny grants omniscience and time travel. GM was useless at using those items to their full potential.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:18 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by TheTyrant
He defeated Galactus in two panels. Stomped Grandmaster with the Ultimate Nullifier, Infinity Gauntlet, Spear of Destiny, Green Lantern battery, and a bunch of other powerful artifacts.
What comics where these?I must read!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:19 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Same. Several items in his possession were atleast universal destroyers. The UN, Evil Eye, and Infinity Gauntlet. The IG and book of Destiny grants omniscience and time travel. GM was useless at using those items to their full potential.

That's the Spear of Destiny, not the Book of Destiny. The book was the Book of Eternity, which is a pretty hardcore item. Contains the story of existence.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:56 AM
TheTyrant

What comics where these?I must read!

JLA/Avengers. A cross-over between DC and Marvel.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:06 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

JLA/Avengers. A cross-over between DC and Marvel.
Yeah but is there a comic name/number?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:19 AM
TheTyrant

Yeah but is there a comic name/number?

That's the name. JLA/Avengers. Search it up on the interwebs.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:20 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a 4 issue series, but there's probably a trade by now..

I don't care what anyone says, what Thor did to Superman in issue 1 was way more memorable and awesome than their little fight...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Krona wins.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Grandmaster had ALL of those items and he STILL lost? Please explain. I forgot the story.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

AM will rape Krona, this is not even close.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:53 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

IMO JLA/Avengers Krona was even more powerful than the Living Tribunal. He stomps here for sure.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 08:32 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by galactusischere
IMO JLA/Avengers Krona was even more powerful than the Living Tribunal. He stomps here for sure.

Do you have an answer to my question above?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 08:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you have an answer to my question above?

I think I do...but I don't get what you want me to explain.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 08:40 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote