KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs BRB

Orion vs BRB
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supremthor

Orion vs BRB

Random encounter, fight to the death.
no PIS CIS BFR

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:18 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Orion vs BRB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supremthor
Random encounter, fight to the death.
no PIS CIS BFR
Orion Soloes Solo..... smokin'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:20 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:25 PM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither would go down easy, imo. Orion is tough enough to survive disintegration by a global scale matter manipulator, and Bill was grappling Stardust with his bare hands, and was merely knocked out by a physical attack from Galactus, where he got squashed between both hands like a fly. There's also the fact Bill knocked around an enhanced Thor in Blood and Thunder, and survived one hell of a beating.

Edging towards Orion, slightly.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Bill.

The scene where Doomsday trashed him like a cheap whore will always be burned in mind.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jun 15th, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Horsie kicks the ginger`s butt.. after a tough fight

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:42 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill.

The scene where Doomsday trashed him like a cheap whore will always be burned in mind.

To be fair, even Superman got trashed. Not as bad, but bad enough considering it's his own book.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

fight to the death... so basically, who can take the most punishment? not sure.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:49 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Bill hammers his face off without damaging his helmet.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:52 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marwash22
who can take the most punishment? not sure.
Dude whats with you and physical punishment? everybody its vulnerable to physical punishment....... wink except for Juggernaut that is..... smokin'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 11:55 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Orion. The healing and phasing will come in handy.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 12:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dude whats with you and physical punishment? everybody its vulnerable to physical punishment.
I don't get what you mean.

I didn't say either was invulnerable to harm, i see you have a reading comprehension problem. If there is no bfr and it's a fight to the death, this obviously means the winner will be the person who can take the most damage... unless you think one will wreck the other without ever getting hit.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 12:40 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Orion's MB can heal himself every second as shown when he was inside a weapon designed by the old gods. He could have been incinerated, but his MB protected himself from that. In terms of blow for blow punishment, without any healing, I'm not sure. Could go either way.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 12:51 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Orion takes this. He will out vicious Beta Ray Bill.

6.5/10 for Orion.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 03:43 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion's MB can heal himself every second as shown when he was inside a weapon designed by the old gods. He could have been incinerated, but his MB protected himself from that. In terms of blow for blow punishment, without any healing, I'm not sure. Could go either way.

Was that when he was with Infinity Man, inside of some kind of reactor?

Only seen it through scans, but I thought that was just Orion and his toughness.

Oh, and the example of Sligg trying to distintigrate Orion I keep bringing up? I believe that was when Orion had no mother box. In fact, for most of the story Orion was stuck with a fake mother box from one of Darkseid's ally's, after he thought he killed 'Seid.. So he resisted the distintigration of a global matter manipulator all on his own.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 16th, 2010 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 05:28 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
Was that when he was with Infinity Man, inside of some kind of reactor?

Only seen it through scans, but I thought that was just Orion and his toughness.

Oh, and the example of Sligg trying to distintigrate Orion I keep bringing up? I believe that was when Orion had no mother box. In fact, for most of the story Orion was stuck with a fake mother box from one of Darkseid's ally's, after he thought he killed 'Seid.. So he resisted the distintigration of a global matter manipulator all on his own.

No. That's not the incident I was talking about.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 06:22 AM
Nihilist

Split

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:48 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Orion 5,5/10
Thor would split

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:56 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Split.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:23 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bill.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 09:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote