KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the most powerful character OUR world's militaries can defeat?

Who is the most powerful character OUR world's militaries can defeat?
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Who is the most powerful character OUR world's militaries can defeat?

And please describe how we would defeat this character.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:05 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Jean Grey using chemical/biological weapons.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:07 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk we gas him or just track him down and poison him in his human form or shoot him in the head,

bruce banner=Pu$$y

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:09 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Jean Grey using chemical/biological weapons.
that would be tremendous collateral damage

plus it would be next to impossible to track her with her telepathy...she'd know exactly where to hide

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:22 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by King Castle
hulk we gas him or just track him down and poison him in his human form or shoot him in the head,

bruce banner=Pu$$y

Banner already tried shooting himself in the head. It didn't work. Anyone that tried it now would be better off putting the gun to their own head.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:23 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

banner knew what he was doing and it was just a reaction.. a sniper shot no forewarning would keep banner from instinctively turning into hulk for self preservation.

as i said already.

Banner=Pu$$y

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:04 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think we have lasers that can burn thousand of times hotter than the core of the sun

I have returned

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:06 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by King Castle
banner knew what he was doing and it was just a reaction.. a sniper shot no forewarning would keep banner from instinctively turning into hulk for self preservation.

as i said already.

Banner=Pu$$y
regardless, killing banner would not count as banner is not powerful at all...his alter ego is.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:06 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you kill banner you kill the hulk. besides gasses work on hulk.. so a chopper with sleeping gas or any military grade stuff would still screw hulk up.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:15 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i think we have lasers that can burn thousand of times hotter than the core of the sun

Not even close. There are probably lasers that can impart heat hundreds of times greater than the surface of the sun, but not thousands of times greater than the core of the sun.

Also the only lasers we have that are anywhere close to what would be needed to even tickle someone like Superman are the size of houses and guzzle shit loads of power.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:17 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Bane...by shooting him.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:22 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Bane...by shooting him.
really...bane? that's the most powerful you can think of? jeez

at least say batman

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:24 AM
CosmicComet

Maybe Thing.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:25 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

killer croc by neighborhood kids with hockey sticks.. dont know who to charge at the end/ who is the predator and who is the victim

Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Starscream M
really...bane? that's the most powerful you can think of? jeez

at least say batman
I just named one.Not the most powerful.

Probably superman by convincing him we all hate him shifty

Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I just named one.Not the most powerful.

read the goddamn thread title will ya?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:28 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

read the goddamn thread title will ya?
I did....go work out or something worm...err...master.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:30 AM
Starscream M

I did....go work out or something worm...err...master.
AAAaaaaaaaaaaargggghh....your continued insolence infuriates me. I should've known better than to accept a school-grader as a minion!! mad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:35 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

AAAaaaaaaaaaaargggghh....your continued insolence infuriates me. I should've known better than to accept a school-grader as a minion!! mad

*spits at feet*

We could probably beat abosrbing man.Pretty much even if he abosrbs something like rock we can bomb him or open fire.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 02:56 AM
Badabing
Karen

laughing out loud

I could always ground him...

I guess any character who couldn't live through a nuke, high tech weapons (lasers/particle weapons) or bio-chem weapons. We could beat bricks like Thing, Aqua Man, etc. Maybe a rookie GL. Characters on the level of Superman and Thor would be a problem due to their speed, strength and versatility. Thor could cause a worldwide EMP, floods, cataclysmic storms and outrun almost anything. Supes can bathe the planet in heat vision and use super speed to dismantle most defenses. I'm assuming there are no sneak attacks or attacks when people are in their human from/disguise.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 03:06 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote