KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Psi Wars 2

Psi Wars 2
Started by: RyanAutumns

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Psi Wars 2

The Psi Wars - Battle 2

Once again this battle takes place on the Astral Plane. Which team of psionic's take this?

Team One:
*Nate Grey
*Emma Frost
*Cassandra Nova

VS

Team Two:
*Sersi
*Prof X
*Sersi

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:44 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

*MoonDragon is Supoosed to be in Team Two, not Sersi twice embarrasment

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:54 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Team one has more firepower methinks, especially with Nate and Nova.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 10:08 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Sersi is the weaker link here IMO.

Her only notable telepathy feats are fooling Thor and searching the globe. I don't count the Exodus stalemate because we don't really know what powers they were using.

If Moondragon has the mind gem then she's the heavy hitter here.

I'm undecided at the moment, but I'll lean toward team 1. Emma can take an even split with Xavier and a majority on Sersi. Nova beats anyone on team 2 unless the mind gem is here... idk.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 10:12 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Moondragon has the MindGem

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 10:38 PM
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Moondragon has the MindGem

not really sure how she will do on the astral plane but IMO Team and nova could possibly solo team 2 (idk about the mind gem) but throw ate and emma in um yeah X and Sersi won't be doing much here.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 01:19 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Nate Grey vs Moondragon with Mind Gem - toss up. Nate Grey will at least stalemate Moondragon for a while if she has mind gem.

Cassandra Nova vs Xavier - Cassie likely dominates. She is him at his full potential after all.

Emma vs Sersi - Stalemate, or Sersi for the slight majority, simply due to raw power. However, Emma's skill and cunning may make it tough for Sersi, and she might even drag Sersi down with her in a double KO if she feels she's going to lose - ala the Mastermind-Emma battle.

So once Xavier gets taken out, and Emma and Sersi are both out, it becomes Nate Grey and Cassie vs Moondragon with Mind Gem. And as powerful as the mind gem is, I don't see Moondragon winning against both.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 03:44 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Sersi doesn't have any feats to back up the notion that she would stalemate Emma on the astral plane.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 03:47 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

BUMP

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 04:11 PM