KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Wildstorm Vs Weapon X

Team Wildstorm Vs Weapon X
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Team Wildstorm Vs Weapon X

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Ooooh.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:29 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

i love your use of pictures in your OP but i dont recognize most of the WS guys, could you possibly list their names?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:31 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Agent Orange is my favourite! I love that dude. <3

Team X wins.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:32 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Agent Orange
Condition Red (Monarchy version)
Midnighter
Nemesis
Cybernary
Backlash

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:33 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Well really if you don't know enough to recognize them on sight, do you really know enough to make an educated hypothesis as to the outcome of a conflict between the two pictured factions?

Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Condition Red
Agent Orange
Midnighter
Nemisis
Backlash
Cybernary

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's Caleb, BTW/

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:34 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

I think team Wildstorm takes the win here.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:43 AM
Senor Cage

I wonder if Nemesis blades could cut through Adimantium... Hmmm.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:44 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Is this before or after the loss of the Gen Factor for Backlash?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:47 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man

I am operating under the assumption they could. They are after all supposed to be able to cut through anything, and adamantium has been damaged before.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:48 AM
Senor Cage

before. I want to use standard BL here.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:48 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

I have to go with Wildstorm then. I don't see any reason they even need Agent Orange or Condition Red really.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:52 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Doubt it. They are basically the The Onyx Sword (which coincidently is used by Marvel's Nemisis) which Wolverine has gone up against before.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:01 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Wildstorm wins. Nemesis is the deal breaker.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:04 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't know about that. Sure, it's impressive she fought Majestic... but only so long as you don't look at the context. The only reason that those fights worked is because Majestic didn't use any of his extensive super speed... and under the same stips you could pretty much plug all of these characters into those fights with similar results. He jobbed.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:09 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know about that. Sure, it's impressive she fought Majestic... but only so long as you don't look at the context. The only reason that those fights worked is because Majestic didn't use any of his extensive super speed... and under the same stips you could pretty much plug all of these characters into those fights with similar results. He jobbed.

No one on the X team could have even pierced his skin with their standard gear.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:11 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Lunacyde
No one on the X team could have even pierced his skin with their standard gear.

Wolverine's cut Thor, Nefaria and even Elder God's with his claws. He would cut Majestic, X-23 could as well and so would anyone with Adamantium weaponry.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:15 AM