KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » (shadowland)Daredevil vs Wolverine(demon)

(shadowland)Daredevil vs Wolverine(demon)
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

(shadowland)Daredevil vs Wolverine(demon)

which demon possessed Hero will win?

ko, kill.. forum rules.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:46 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

maybe Wolverine..he looked more awesome with the fire and claw..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:50 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

really should wait to comment on both since they are still being written..

dont know how well they will do.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:51 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Regular Wolverine can take this version of DD. I seen there recent fight but nothing really happened. DD got stabbed, tossed Wolverine and thats it. Wolverine can take him in my opinion.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if we find out that DD has a Penance stare or warps reality?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:08 AM
carver9

Thats a different story but I honestly believe that Wolverine would be enough to take down this DD.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:14 AM
carver9

Yeah, that Wolverine is a beast. I want to see what the Vampire Wolverine is all about.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:15 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really think the vampire curse is redunted on certain characters unless it gives them a power otherwise guys like wolverine and sabe its just a weakness.

i mean wolverine is empathic already so they at least better play up the animal summoning or some SH$#... some TP/TK vamp style.. at least a mid level brick ala cage...otherwise its just a brain wash version of Logan who is even weaker then his standard self.

(please log in to view the image)

like to point out logan alreadu has/had fangs prior to the vamp.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Oct 16th, 2010 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:22 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Regular Wolverine can take this version of DD. I seen there recent fight but nothing really happened. DD got stabbed, tossed Wolverine and thats it. Wolverine can take him in my opinion.
What the f**k?

I don't know what you saw, but I saw DD b*tchslap Wolvie into a pillar across the room. Then I noticed that Wolvie was nowhere to be seen for the entire rest of the issue/fight.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

will DD have a pillar here too? will logan be surprised here as well at the new level of power?

you think DD can hit with sufficient force to ko logan now?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:53 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King Castle
will DD have a pillar here too? will logan be surprised here as well at the new level of power?

you think DD can hit with sufficient force to ko logan now?

The hell?

Do me a favor and read the post I responded to. The notion that "regular Wolverine" can beat Shadowland-DD is laughable... I never stated my opinion on who would win this match.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:01 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Lol. Pillars are Logan's kryptonite. And deer.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:05 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Galan007
What the f**k?

I don't know what you saw, but I saw DD b*tchslap Wolvie into a pillar across the room. Then I noticed that Wolvie was nowhere to be seen for the entire rest of the issue/fight.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:52 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

DD is possesed by the Beast and is capable of corrupting all of Earth.
Wolverine is just on fire

This isn't even a contest

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:39 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The hell?

Do me a favor and read the post I responded to. The notion that "regular Wolverine" can beat Shadowland-DD is laughable... I never stated my opinion on who would win this match.

He really didn't dol much to wolvy and I honestly don't know why wolverine wasn't shown fighting after that toss since he has taken far worse and bounced back up.

Regular wolverine should be enough.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:10 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

DD wins.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 03:41 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

I dont agree that regular wolverine is enough.....but the demon wolverine takes this all day

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:32 PM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

THe ONLY reason wolverine was put in shadowland was so Daredevil could own him, I mean he had no reason to appear, he just showed up and got owned, in my opinion it was to show the readers what level DD is at, that being said ShadowLand daredevil still has difficulty fighting the heroes, and had a bit of trouble with spiderman. Demon Wolverine has all of wolverine strengths PLUS the ability to shoot hellfire, control insects, and telekinesis, Demon Wolverine should take this.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 05:47 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

What the f**k?

based on what wolverine takes on average, that could easily be chalked up to pis or a least at least a low showing, neither of which would matte in forum match.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote