KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What extra ability....

What extra ability....
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Tongue What extra ability....

What extra ability would you give these people to make them complete? You can only give them one extra power... what would that be?

Wolverine
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Spiderman
Batman (something additional added to his suit)
Wonder Woman

Example:

Wolverine: I would make him a 15 tonner.
Superman: the ability to shoot cosmic blast from his hands.
Hulk: more speed
Thor: super speed
Spiderman: hulk level healing factor
Batman: super strength added to his suit
Wonder woman: electricity generating from her hands that adds on to her punching power.

Please give them a minor power... no matter manipulating... etc.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 10:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Spider-man: Omnipotence.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 10:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-man: Omnipotence.

Yeah, I think most of these guy's could be "complete" w/ reality-warping as well.

Assuming that one can only give them minor powers (nothing in herald range), I'd say:

Wolverine: Teleportation
Superman: TP
Hulk: Flight, or no longer has to breathe
Thor: A penis.
Spiderman: healing factor
Batman: Is already complete
Wonder Woman: A penis. JK I'd give Wonder Woman a SECOND lasso.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 10:45 PM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corrupt_America

Superman - true invulnerability to kryptonite, red sun r, energy drain and magic.

Then let him ***** **** the surfer.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 10:45 PM
Corrupt_America is currently offline Click here to Send Corrupt_America a Private Message Find more posts by Corrupt_America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

id give batman the ebony blade...it just seems fitting, or the spawn symbiote

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 10:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Simbon

Thor: A penis.

I think you mean balls

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:42 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Actually quite hard trying to add an ability that doesn't look like an add on and half keeps in character with the recipient.

Wolverine - Probably something along the lines of Taskmaster and Mister X's abilities, both infact.

Spiderman - Pheremone manip about twice that of Daken.

Batman - Venom Symbiote that doesn't alter personality, all the benefits, none of the drawbacks.

Daredevil - probably smething alone the lines of Karnak weakness spotting, although he kinda has this to a small degree, id upgrade it to karnak levels. That or Chi manip to the highest order. OR, maybe a daywalker power upgrade, still keeping him within the "street" realm - ish, but operating just a lil bit higher for longer.

Punisher has an upgraded he's known and Foreigner. When punisher dies for real, he wants to come back as Foreigner.

Last edited by Juk3n on Dec 4th, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:53 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wolverine - super str
Superman - Mjolnir
Hulk - flight
Thor - super speed without Mjolnir
Spiderman - flight
Batman - super str
Wonder Woman - penis too

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:57 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

A batman symbiote sounds pure badass.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:10 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spider-Man's an odd case; he's so well rounded and different that he isn't really "incomplete" imo, he'd be better off just upping his current abilities.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:19 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Re: What extra ability....

Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman: electricity generating from her hands that adds on to her punching power.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Juk3n
Punisher has an upgraded he's known and Foreigner. When punisher dies for real, he wants to come back as Foreigner.
it hurts my heart to agree cause i love punisher, but the kudos to god aka the foreigner healed the wound 143%

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:03 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spider-Man's an odd case; he's so well rounded and different that he isn't really "incomplete" imo, he'd be better off just upping his current abilities.

If you made spiderman stronger... Faster and so much more agile than he is now such that he can fully fly... Well he'd be superman

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:59 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by rotiart
If you made spiderman stronger... Faster and so much more agile than he is now such that he can fully fly... Well he'd be superman
It doesn't have to be a massive amp.

Would increasing his current abilities make him fly?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:07 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Originally posted by Tha C-Master

I'd just give him money. Dude's always broke.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:07 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He ends up broke again in the end, sounds more like poor to me. smile

That was a good answer. Maybe give him the mindset to make *and* keep his money.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:15 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by carver9
What extra ability would you give these people to make them complete? You can only give them one extra power... what would that be?

Wolverine
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Spiderman
Batman (something additional added to his suit)
Wonder Woman
I'd make Wolvey as powerful as Jinzin, Dum Dum and Srank portray him.

Thanos - Give him all the powers which Quan, Nihilist and Kurupt attribute to him.

stick out tongue

I don't think I'd add any powers to the characters listed. Maybe clarify or highlight some attributes they already have though.

Wolverine - I'd make more use of his skills such as stealth and fighting abilities.

Superman - I'd make more use of his hyper-fast Kryptonian brain.

Hulk - Show more of his adaptive abilities.

Thor - Make him more consistent in being impervious to most "mortal" weapons. Also have him use his speed more. He has shown his "god-like" speed before, but not recently.

Spider-Man - Make more use of his speed and spider sense. There shouldn't me as many people who can lay a glove on Parker.

Batman - Probably highlight the fact that he's one of the top fighters in the DCU. Nobody under low meta should be able to beat him 1 on 1.

Wonder Woman - Raise her durability. No character near Superman/Thor class should be worrying about bullets.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:33 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Badabing
I'd make Wolvey as powerful as Jinzin, Dum Dum and Srank portray him.

Thanos - Give him all the powers which Quan, Nihilist and Kurupt attribute to him.

stick out tongue

I don't think I'd add any powers to the characters listed. Maybe clarify or highlight some attributes they already have though.

Wolverine - I'd make more use of his skills such as stealth and fighting abilities.

Superman - I'd make more use of his hyper-fast Kryptonian brain.

Hulk - Show more of his adaptive abilities.

Thor - Make him more consistent in being impervious to most "mortal" weapons. Also have him use his speed more. He has shown his "god-like" speed before, but not recently.

Spider-Man - Make more use of his speed and spider sense. There shouldn't me as many people who can lay a glove on Parker.

Batman - Probably highlight the fact that he's one of the top fighters in the DCU. Nobody under low meta should be able to beat him 1 on 1.

Wonder Woman - Raise her durability. No character near Superman/Thor class should be worrying about bullets.

Good post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I'd like to change 3 things abotu characters

1-Batman: More brutality.More just badassness

2-Thor: Have him use his actual godly speed

3-Thanos: Let him lose more.Yes he's a badass but he never really loses.Its either by some sort of self defeat,drax,cosmics, or stopping the fight right before.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:22 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

wolverine definitely needs TP or TP resist with how often he gets mind raped

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:39 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote