KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surfer/Thor vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter

Surfer/Thor vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Surfer/Thor vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter

Who wins?

No Tp for this fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Team DC. Unfair numbers.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:15 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

The DC trio.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 09:00 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, it's three on two.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 09:02 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team one could work wonders thoughm

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 09:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Team one could work wonders thoughm

So can team 2 and they have more people to do it with.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 10:12 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I'll say team 1 because:
1- Sups, while aguarbly being, IMO, the second most powerful dude in this fight, has a huge, huge disadavantage, and this is Silver Surfer. The herald of Galactus has showings that shows him ****ing good peeps with weaknesses and Sups has multiples of them.

2- Wonder Woman is kind of a weaklink. She's super duper strong, but she's no Surfer or Thor, or Sups or Manhunter. When Sups falls because of Surfer (and he'll fall fast), Diana don't have the firepower to win against anyone of team 1.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 10:24 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Q99
So can team 2 and they have more people to do it with.

I agree but I could see thor holding off wonder woman and the martian long enough for surfer to take care of supes.

That's all thor really needs to do is conjure up a lot of stuff and throw it at them keeping them occupied while surfer finish off supes.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 1st, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 10:43 AM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

What about MM's fire weakness?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 11:15 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

WW needs to be geared for this fight and geared heavily. Also Thor Godblast instakills Manhunter when he gets frustrated with his intangibility. Make it SBP and I'd say DC wins because he can't be removed via red sunlight magic/kryptonite weaknesses or at the least it would be much more difficult. Manhunter needs TP but even then Surfer outdoes him IMO.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 11:16 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Team DC.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 01:49 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Konton
Team DC. Unfair numbers.

thumb up

I agree but I could see thor holding off wonder woman and the martian long enough for surfer to take care of supes.

That's all thor really needs to do is conjure up a lot of stuff and throw it at them keeping them occupied while surfer finish off supes.

because it's going to be so easy for Surfer to finish off Superman.

especially while thor is fighting two of the top heralds in dc. of course. simple. piece of cake...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 02:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

What if WW stays against Thor and MM goes off to help Supes double-team Surfer?

quote:
Uriel005
WW needs to be geared for this fight and geared heavily

Her standard loadout is pretty heavy, lasso, bracers (with Zeus-zappyness), tiara.

Plus, she remembered to bring J'onn *and* Clark, so that's a heavy loadout indeed.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 02:21 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

especially while thor is fighting two of the top heralds in dc. of course. simple. piece of cake...

I never said that it would be easy... what I did say is that team one versatility could tip the scale. I already know what you are going to say "versatility isn't everything", I agree if it was two other people, but surfers and thor versatility is off the chain.

Each characeter gets basic knowledge of the other. Surfer and thor would start off the fight with everything since they know that this fight is against the odds.

Everyone on team 2 (besides wondy) is suffering from a major weakness and team 1 could easily expose this.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 05:43 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Konton
Team DC. Unfair numbers.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 05:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like surfer he/it is asexual.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 05:54 PM
Ladyboy is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyboy a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I never said that it would be easy... what I did say is that team one versatility could tip the scale. I already know what you are going to say "versatility isn't everything", I agree if it was two other people, but surfers and thor versatility is off the chain.

Each characeter gets basic knowledge of the other. Surfer and thor would start off the fight with everything since they know that this fight is against the odds.

Everyone on team 2 (besides wondy) is suffering from a major weakness and team 1 could easily expose this.

basic knowledge doesn't cover how to make their weaknesses, or even what they are. That's assuming they're even capable of reproducing some of them effectively.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 05:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

basic knowledge doesn't cover how to make their weaknesses, or even what they are. That's assuming they're even capable of reproducing some of them effectively.

That's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that with the basic knowledge that they have of each dc character, they will know that they are fighting against a powerful group and surfer along with thor will bring everything out during the beginning of the fight... there will be no holding back since the odds are against them.

If they don't take surfer out immediately, he could easily scan them and pass the info to thor on how to take them out.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:11 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that with the basic knowledge that they have of each dc character, they will know that they are fighting against a powerful group and surfer along with thor will bring everything out during the beginning of the fight... there will be no holding back since the odds are against them.

If they don't take surfer out immediately, he could easily scan them and pass the info to thor on how to take them out.

you didn't specify whether cis was on or off.

scan them? how? and if you say cosmic awareness, i'll have my ready.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:13 PM
carver9

you didn't specify whether cis was on or off.

scan them? how?

CIS is still on but I see no reason on why thor and surfer would fight like morons against 3 heralds.

Cosmic awareness.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:15 PM