KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blackbolt and Dazzler vs. Quasar and Electro

Blackbolt and Dazzler vs. Quasar and Electro
Started by: ExodusCloak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExodusCloak

Blackbolt and Dazzler vs. Quasar and Electro

Dazzler of the X-Men & Blackbolt of the Inhumans

vs.

The Cosmic Hero Quasar and the Spiderman Villian Electro.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 01:49 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

so this is a Blackbolt vs Quasar fight? BB wins more often than not

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 02:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
so this is a Blackbolt vs Quasar fight? BB wins more often than not

Not necessarily I was skimming through the Dazzler ongoing which is actually ridiculous and found her harnessing Blackbolts voice as a source of power.

I was looking for a decent enough partner for Electro but couldn't think of any so settled for Quasar.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 02:33 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Quasar ftw

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 02:33 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Not necessarily I was skimming through the Dazzler ongoing which is actually ridiculous and found her harnessing Blackbolts voice as a source of power.

I was looking for a decent enough partner for Electro but couldn't think of any so settled for Quasar.

I believe the nature of his powers has changed since then it is not pure sound anymore.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 03:52 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

the nature of whos power BBs? its always been matter/electron manipulation has it not, i always thought of his voice as simply a conduit.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 04:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

t 1

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 04:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Team 1. Dazzler has no established limitations and BB is exactly the kind of amp she needs.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 07:20 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team 1. Black Bolt could probably beat Quasar anyway and electro will really be a non-factor.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 07:23 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Konton
Team 1. Dazzler has no established limitations and BB is exactly the kind of amp she needs.

Dazzler is very impressive:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:57 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Sin I AM
the nature of whos power BBs? its always been matter/electron manipulation has it not, i always thought of his voice as simply a conduit.
thumb up

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:00 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Dazzler has also claimed to be reacting at the speed of light, or at least stating that she needs to move that fast to dodge an attack and then dodging it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dazzler has also claimed to be reacting at the speed of light, or at least stating that she needs to move that fast to dodge an attack and then dodging it.

I despise Dazzler as a character but I can't deny her ongoing...they really went all out trying to make her a powerhouse by letting her go up against A-listers.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:26 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I despise Dazzler as a character but I can't deny her ongoing...they really went all out trying to make her a powerhouse by letting her go up against A-listers.

I like her as a character. One of my favorites in Marvel, but I'm not going to run around KMC and flaunting these feats because some of them seem silly for the most part. Fighting Klaw, stating that he attacks at the speed of sound so she has to react at the speed of light.

Like there are tons of speeds in between that would've sufficed for dodging said attack.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:37 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I like her as a character. One of my favorites in Marvel, but I'm not going to run around KMC and flaunting these feats because some of them seem silly for the most part. Fighting Klaw, stating that he attacks at the speed of sound so she has to react at the speed of light.

Like there are tons of speeds in between that would've sufficed for dodging said attack.

I thought the Klaw thing was kind of fair to be honest. She absorbs sound and converts it to light so naturally his powers would be useless on her. She was stated by Galactus's robot thing to have no upper limits as to how much sound she can absorb. Even her fight against Terrax was fair. I'd argue that she should have trounced him with the amount of energy she absorbed from that exploding galaxy but he did very well considering that.

I don't like her though. Her mannerisms irk me, especially these days but that could just be down to bad writing. "Hey, I'm Ali, hey".

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:00 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I thought the Klaw thing was kind of fair to be honest. She absorbs sound and converts it to light so naturally his powers would be useless on her. She was stated by Galactus's robot thing to have no upper limits as to how much sound she can absorb. Even her fight against Terrax was fair. I'd argue that she should have trounced him with the amount of energy she absorbed from that exploding galaxy but he did very well considering that.

I don't like her though. Her mannerisms irk me, especially these days but that could just be down to bad writing. "Hey, I'm Ali, hey".

Oh the fight and beating him isn't the problem. Well I don't have a problem with that issue as well it's just how the writer has her use light speed reaction to counter speed of sound attacks. I did like how it showed her creating a Godzilla construct.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:05 PM
WhiteWitchKing

Sounds like an Omega Mutant to me. Makes more sense then Cannonball. WTF is he considered an Omega?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:58 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Team 1

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

How strong is current Dazzler? Because I don't see Blackbolt beating Quasar.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Quasar is immune to Dazzler's powers.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 10:34 AM