KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darwin vs Doomsday

Darwin vs Doomsday
Started by: 753

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Darwin vs Doomsday

Darwin's powers are seemingly unlimited, but as they work on an unconscious level and always aim at self-preservation trough what seems to be the easiest way there, they have resulted in self-defeat through self-bfr or shifting into undestructible, but useless, shapes in the past. I am curious about people's views about him since his encounter with Hella. Are his adaptive powers enough to counter Doomday's? Or does he just teleport away from the battlefield again?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:05 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i could see him getting scared and viewing DD as he marches toward him as a recurrence to Hulk and self BFR through instinct..

or amp up and trade a hit or two but i see DD ripping gouging him in response Darwin get's a liquid self repair mode but turns into a glob till DD leaves and then regenerate..

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:08 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

no respect for the new lord of death...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:10 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Slatemate or DD.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
no respect for the new lord of death...
did he keep the power or did he just power share off of Hela?

could he power grab from a guy who has no mystic/cosmic energy connection?

i viewed it similar to Vulcan and adam warlock siphon..

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:14 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by King Castle
did he keep the power or did he just power share off of Hela?

could he power grab from a guy who has no mystic/cosmic energy connection?

i viewed it similar to Vulcan and adam warlock siphon..
at the end of the book he still had it as his eyes had glowing green skulls intead of irises in them. layla also hesitated when it was time to dig him out of hella's dimension.

I dont think it really resembles the vulcan situation. darwin isnt actually an energy manipulatro, his power is finding a way to survive. when face with the touh of death that can kill anything, the way it foun to survive was becoming death instead. pretty freakish concept if you think about it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:18 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed..

i only meant that he some one connected to some outside power from where Hela herself gets her status and abilities...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:23 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by The Nuul
Slatemate or DD.

Sounds about right

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:43 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by The Nuul
Slatemate or DD.

Matt loses.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 08:55 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

bump

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 07:44 PM
Sirius77

I can see him bfing himself again.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 08:34 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

recently in X-factor he has shown to have left the team due to his lingering death powers.....he also has taken on a darker persona, if this is an indication of whats to come for here im think i might chalk his WWH showing up as pis, imo Hela > WWH

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 08:43 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote