KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 15 Bricks vs Superboy Prime

15 Bricks vs Superboy Prime
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

15 Bricks vs Superboy Prime

A-Bomb
Korg
She-Hulk (with Jupiter suit)
Red She-Hulk
Worldbreaker Hulk

Red Hulk (current)
Hercules (classic)
Colossus
Thor with Warrior's Madness(with no Hammer)
The Thing

Ares
Juggernaut (Classic)
Namor (starts fight soaking wet)
Rage
Sasquatch

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field, so flight is a minimal advantage.

Last edited by keiththegreat on Jan 14th, 2011 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 09:48 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

SBP dies. Thor, Hulk, Juggy, Sasquatch, Herc, Ares... what did he do to you?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 10:25 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

sbp ftw. bunch of canon fodders, sbp kills all of them and bfr juggernaut

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 10:28 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

SBP wins.

since magic doesn't work against, SBP rips the gem of cyttorak out of Juggernaut's butthole a la Onslaught.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 10:55 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

SBP is entirely about physical strength and resistance. The rest generally use other methods for high end destruction. SBP breaks abstract concepts with raw strength and speed. Only challenge here in a straight fist fight is Classic juggernaut pure invulnerability. Worldbreaker is not shifting stars as sad as I am to say that while SBP could and would. Black hole containment via raw strength is not beyond him. Reality busting punches don't really occur in marvel where the basis behind the rip in time and space comes from raw physical energy.

SBP wins in a raw fist fight especially w/ no mjolnir.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 10:57 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Prime

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 11:08 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Sbp kills them all except classic rulk

The leobforce is too much

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 11:11 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sbp kills them all except classic rulk

The leobforce is too much
perhaps.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 11:16 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by MrMind
sbp ftw. bunch of canon fodders, sbp kills all of them and bfr juggernaut

Since this is a closed arena, I don't think BFR applies. Warriors Madness Thor, WB Hulk, Juggernaut, and Sasquatch are all pretty strong so I don't think this is a curbstomp, especially since the arena is so small and I think that works in the team's favor.

Also, if I recall correctly, Thor and Hercules combined to punch close a dimensional rift.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 02:50 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Since this is a closed arena, I don't think BFR applies. Warriors Madness Thor, WB Hulk, Juggernaut, and Sasquatch are all pretty strong so I don't think this is a curbstomp, especially since the arena is so small and I think that works in the team's favor.

Also, if I recall correctly, Thor and Hercules combined to punch close a dimensional rift.
Prime punches holes in reality on his own with raw strength. He needs no assistance.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:02 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team easy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:04 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Uriel005
Prime punches holes in reality on his own with raw strength. He needs no assistance.

I'm not claiming one on one SBP doesn't massacre any of these people. I'm only pointing out this team has more power in it than people are giving them credit for. Also, Thor isn't technically a brick without his hammer as he still controls lightning (and weather) without it, and can still amp it quite a bit. He can also fly without it as well.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:06 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP wins.

since magic doesn't work against, SBP rips the gem of cyttorak out of Juggernaut's butthole a la Onslaught.
laughing out loud.

You do realize that just because magic doesn't work on him means jack shit to juggernaut right? His strength isn't magic based and his force field and durability would still work. The magic thing only matters if he is trying some magic offensive attack against him.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:09 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm unsure how the team could prevent SBP breaking them up via numerous speedblitzes. Basically he could make it a series of 1-v-1 fights, and recharge between them.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor's done the same.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's done the same.
Scans?

I mean I know thor has done some stupidly ridiculous things but...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:18 AM
Uriel005

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans?

I mean I know thor has done some stupidly ridiculous things but...
I always thought he did it with some form of mjolnir ability/asgardian magic more than pure strength like prime

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 04:09 AM
iceman24567

Rage really? Well lets see her then

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 04:35 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I always thought he did it with some form of mjolnir ability/asgardian magic more than pure strength like prime
I'd believe that.

Punching through dimensions with raw strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>punching through dimensions with magic.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 04:58 AM
Uriel005

Also point to the OP on Namor. Heatvision from prime for the lulz =namor on the ground flopping like a fish considering Prime can burn holes in Superman from Earth-1 with heat vision

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 05:20 AM