KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » One-Above-All VS. Living Tribunal

One-Above-All VS. Living Tribunal
Started by: The Transporter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

One-Above-All VS. Living Tribunal

My last post of the day, I promise embarrasment

Battle of Epic Proportions...the most powerful beings square off (feel free to correct me on this).
wink

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:04 AM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

.... TOAA in a massive curbstomp. To give you an idea this is like putting a E.Coli bacteria you would find in your stomach up against Death... It's just not going to happen.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:08 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uriel005
.... TOAA in a massive curbstomp. To give you an idea this is like putting a E.Coli bacteria you would find in your stomach up against Death... It's just not going to happen.

Turns out the Living Tribunal answers only to TOAA...yeah all 3 of LT's faces get sodomized.

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:13 AM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

wtf...why make this thread

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:15 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If it's the celestial... And living tribunal is not fully backed by the true toaa...

Then that would be a fight to watch

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by rotiart
If it's the celestial... And living tribunal is not fully backed by the true toaa...

Then that would be a fight to watch
LT isn't spectre. As far as i'm aware LT has never needed nor got "backing" from TOAA>

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:28 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Black bolt z
LT isn't spectre. As far as i'm aware LT has never needed nor got "backing" from TOAA>

Living tribunals makes decisions backed by the power of toaa... Not his own... The one time on panel we have toaa back someone else.. Ie Thanos during the end... Living tribunal gets poofed

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:35 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Living tribunals makes decisions backed by the power of toaa... Not his own... The one time on panel we have toaa back someone else.. Ie Thanos during the end... Living tribunal gets poofed
I know LT's power is TOAA's power but LTs power doesn't fluctuate depending on how much he likes LT on that day. LT always has the same amount of power.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:36 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Really. Care To explain the protege Issues. Or pre retcon beyonder.
Sit down. I think you've hurt yourself. :-P

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:39 AM
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know LT's power is TOAA's power but LTs power doesn't fluctuate depending on how much he likes LT on that day. LT always has the same amount of power.

*Takes 3 steps back and hides under table while they duke it out* Looks like the real battle of epic proportions ensues...

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Last edited by The Transporter on Feb 18th, 2011 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:00 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Don't know about protege. But what about PR beyonder? What does he have anything to do with anything? He was stronger then LT. Never claimed LT was invincible.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:00 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Protege had approached and copied the power of living tribunal. The tribunal stated they might need the eye of agamotto to defeat protege.... If tribunal
Really did always have the power of toaa... That really shouldn't be an issue should it...

And what about korvac and how he handled that?

Or Thanos... So you claim he always has the full power of toaa but is not invincible?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:10 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

everyone knows LT power doesn't rely on whether TOAA backed him up or not..his power doesn't fluctuated..and he doesn't have TOAA full power..

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:24 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Slaanesh
everyone knows LT power doesn't rely on whether TOAA backed him up or not..his power doesn't fluctuated..and he doesn't have TOAA full power..

So you are saying living tribunal's judgments are NOT backed by the power of TOAA?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:30 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

So you are saying living tribunal's judgments are NOT backed by the power of TOAA?

i didn't say that..

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:43 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You are saying it's just not the "full" power of toaa... But that his power is static

Thus he has power over the ig but not protege thus protege > ig

So toaa > scathan> protege > living tribunal

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 05:25 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

You are saying it's just not the "full" power of toaa... But that his power is static

Thus he has power over the ig but not protege thus protege > ig

So toaa > scathan> protege > living tribunal

they say protege copy his power and some others..that makes protege more powerful than him..so that ranking you put is probably true..

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:58 AM
Falamu

Well, if you studied the Protege scan more carefully, you would see that he was manifesting as a copy of the TRIBUNAL. I think it basically was, like, "nearly usurped Living Tribunal and intending to usurp its Master" not "usurping both Living Tribunal and One-Above-All". And that was what was basically said in the Tribunal's profile, so...

Besides, the Tribunal never got to directly "fight" Protege, so who knows how powerful Protege really is? And the Tribunal trying to fight One-Above-All would be like a drawing on a notepad trying to "fight" the person who drew it...

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Falamu on Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 09:57 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Protege had approached and copied the power of living tribunal. The tribunal stated they might need the eye of agamotto to defeat protege.... If tribunal
Really did always have the power of toaa... That really shouldn't be an issue should it...

And what about korvac and how he handled that?

Or Thanos... So you claim he always has the full power of toaa but is not invincible?
I never said he had the full power of TOAA either.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:25 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by bbrem123
wtf...why make this thread

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:38 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote