KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ymir vs Mephisto

Ymir vs Mephisto
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Ymir vs Mephisto

1.Fight in Niffleheim

2.Fight in Mephs realm, Ymir has Twilight sword and CoAW.

Who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:20 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

1. Ymir.
2. Ymir wins even easier.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Dude, Ymir r@pes him. He don't need no Twilight Sword or Casket.

Ymir is equal power wise, to Surtur. And Surtur has gone toe to toe with Odin. Recently Ymir pummeled Thor who supposedly had the Odinforce (need confirmation on the Odinforce part).

Outside Mephisto's realm, it's a slaughter in Ymir's favor.

Inside Mephisto's realm, it's basically a draw. Mephisto bragged that he was the equal to an Odin or Zeus in his realm. So adding Twilight and the Casket of Ancient Winters makes it a stomp in Ymir's favor again.

Outside Mephisto's hell realm, Ymir 10/10.

Inside Mephisto's hell realm, without Twilight and without the Casket, Ymir 5/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

The Twilight Sword and the Casket of Ancient Winters adds Ymir too much power for Mephisto to split it.

Did Mephisto ever claim that or are you thinking of Dormammu? The only scene I can think of is where Mephisto claims his power nearly equals Odin's in his realm. Could be wrong though. The dude has a lot of guest appearances.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Twilight Sword and the Casket of Ancient Winters adds Ymir too much power for Mephisto to split it.

That's why I said he don't need it and it would still be a split even in Mephisto's realm big grin With those artifacts Mephisto gets curb stomped.

quote:
Did Mephisto ever claim that or are you thinking of Dormammu? The only scene I can think of is where Mephisto claims his power nearly equals Odin's in his realm. Could be wrong though. The dude has a lot of guest appearances.

No you right, I was thinking of Dormammu for that quote.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:41 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by zopzop
That's why I said he don't need it and it would still be a split even in Mephisto's realm big grin With those artifacts Mephisto gets curb stomped.

Oh, okay. Not sure I completely agree but whatever, I can live with it.

No you right, I was thinking of Dormammu for that quote.

Cool.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:46 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Mephisto in both.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:05 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I forgot, you think Mephisto > Odin level because he stalemated Galactus in his realm or something like that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:12 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

@Rage

Nah, he's just being BBZ big grin Just smile and nod, that's what I do.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:28 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Mephisto

A being that can make Spiderman his ***** is powerful smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:41 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

mephisto also got owned by daredevil shifty

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 01:43 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Arahan
Mephisto

A being that can make Spiderman his ***** is powerful smile

Haha, a self hating fan. Take notes Petey:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 01:50 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I forgot, you think Mephisto > Odin level because he stalemated Galactus in his realm or something like that.
No thats not why I think he is more powerful then Odin.
@Rage

Nah, he's just being BBZ big grin Just smile and nod, that's what I do.
How bout you actually provide proof?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 02:55 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Black bolt z
No thats not why I think he is more powerful then Odin.

Then, why?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 02:57 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Then, why?
What does Odin even have to do with this?

You can't force Odins feats onto Ymir. Use Ymir feats.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 02:58 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Black bolt z
What does Odin even have to do with this?

You can't force Odins feats onto Ymir. Use Ymir feats.

Answer my question: Why do you think Mephisto is more powerful than Odin?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 02:59 AM
ODG

^ Because he takes on Galactus and retcons Spiderman.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:29 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Because he takes on Galactus and retcons Spiderman.

He stalemated Galactus. That doesn't put him above Odin in my book. Especially since every interaction I've seen with Odin points to Odin being his equal at bare minimum.

So? Hela can apparently do the same reality warping retcon that Mephisto did with Spider-Man. Those contract like agreements seem to have a lot of power -which either Breevort or Quesada commented on for what's worth- with high end Death Gods.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:32 AM
ODG

^ Among other things, Odin got ragestomped by Doom w/ Galactus' power.

Hela isn't retconning Spiderman. Hela may also be a Death God associating with Mephisto. That means as much as Manitou being a Skyfather associating with Odin.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:38 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hela told moonstar that breaking of contracts after having been signed negates any future or past actions altering or reverting reality as it should be since they are bound to act within the contract past and present.

also Odin is at least Mephisto's equal and slight superior and has a slight edge over mephisto due to his divine nature..

Odin had the power to nullify Mephisto's contract over kevin's soul and invade his realm unnoticed

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:41 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote