KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex Prime vs Chaos King

Imperiex Prime vs Chaos King
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Imperiex Prime vs Chaos King

who wins?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 05:13 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Imperiex....I think.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:02 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Imperiex doesn't last a minute.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:07 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Imperiex

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:09 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Imperiex

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Imperiex....I think.

How does Imperiex win against a guy who absorbed 98% of the multi-verse?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:16 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Imperiex wins

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:25 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Is this serious question?

Imperiex a guy who had trouble with the likes of Superman

vs

Chaos king who killed Satan in his own dimension, Killed Nightmare in his own dimension, made Death flee our own reality and pwned all the god heads vs imp?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:27 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
How does Imperiex win against a guy who absorbed 98% of the multi-verse?

You mean 98% of the 616 Verse?
Originally posted by kakuzu
Is this serious question?

Imperiex a guy who had trouble with the likes of Superman

vs

Chaos king who killed Satan in his own dimension, Killed Nightmare in his own dimension, made Death flee our own reality and pwned all the god heads vs imp?

Lol. He didn't have trouble with Superman.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:45 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

No, I mean multi-verse. Like it was stated on panel by Cho.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:50 PM
Omega Vision

No, I mean multi-verse. Like it was stated on panel by Cho.

Right, because Cho would know all about the Multiverse. With all its sub-dimensions and splinter realms 616 could be called a Multiverse in of itself.

Out of curiosity, did ANY non-616 characters appear in the story?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:52 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Kinda sorta did but regardless he didn't fight anything even close to what chaos king did. If Galactus or he fought satan in his own realm he would have died lol. did he make death flee to another dimension? or atleast some one close? He had you average every day superheroes beat him not like how they needed Galactus

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:55 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Right, because Cho would know all about the Multiverse. With all its sub-dimensions and splinter realms 616 could be called a Multiverse in of itself.

Out of curiosity, did ANY non-616 characters appear in the story?

Well, clearly he did know all about the multi-verse. That's why the writers had him comment on the multi-verse being absorbed by Mikaboshi. And how do you know that he was referring to 616's dimensions rather than the alternate universes surrounding it?

Yeah, we saw Zen-Laian gods from an alternate universe fight against the Chaos King.

Anyway, Chaos King made Galactus look like a weakling; Imperiex Prime, being on par with Galactus, shouldn't fare much better than that if at all.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:56 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Imperiex Prime as well.

The Word

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:57 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Kinda sorta did but regardless he didn't fight anything even close to what chaos king did. If Galactus or he fought satan in his own realm he would have died lol. did he make death flee to another dimension? or atleast some one close? He had you average every day superheroes beat him not like how they needed Galactus

Not kinda sorta at all. no expression

They beat him with lots of prep. And it wasn't "average every day superheroes" unless you count Darkseid with all of Apokolips' resources an "every day superhero".

Well, clearly he did know all about the multi-verse. And how do you know that he was referring to 616's dimensions rather than the alternate universes?

Yeah, we saw Zen-Laian gods from an alternate universe fight against the Chaos King.

Anyway, Chaos King made Galactus look like a weakling. Imperiex shouldn't fare much better than that if at all.

Lol. How did he know? How do I know? Oh I don't know, maybe because that's less of a leap in logic than thinking that one random statement from a less than credible source (hate to break it to you, but Cho's word counts for shit in Multiversal matters) elevates a Universal story to a Multiversal story.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:57 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Not kinda sorta at all. no expression

They beat him with lots of prep. And it wasn't "average every day superheroes" unless you count Darkseid with all of Apokolips' resources an "every day superhero".

Wow they beat a villain with prep like Batman does on a daily basis lol. They brought Darkseid adn Doomsday damn thats amazing but yet he still wasn't a threat to the universe to the point where they had larger cosmic being right? Exactly he didn't absorb 98 percent of the universe nor did he kill Nightmare or Satan. If he came into contact with any of the two he would have died

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:59 PM
Senor Cage

Imperiex.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Wow they beat a villain with prep like Batman does on a daily basis lol. They brought Darkseid adn Doomsday damn thats amazing but yet he still wasn't a threat to the universe to the point where they had larger cosmic being right? Exactly he didn't absorb 98 percent of the universe nor did he kill Nightmare or Satan. If he came into contact with any of the two he would have died

Doomsday wasn't any kind of threat to Imperiex Prime. At all. He was less than a speck to IP.

Lulz. Hasn't Dr Strange beaten Nightmare in his own realm?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:01 AM
Senor Cage

Imperiex destroyed DD! No competition.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Doomsday wasn't any kind of threat to Imperiex Prime. At all. He was less than a speck to IP.

Lulz. Hasn't Dr Strange beaten Nightmare in his own realm?

Yeah but he was still brought into the fight

Lol hasn't Doctor strange also beaten Shuma gorath, Indestructbile and immortal vikings, Mephisto, Galactus, a living island, and all the gods he actually gets powers from? Yeah its different in his case, IP won't be doing any of that any time soon like you said speck early he is a speck to all of those Strange beat.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:03 AM
Omega Vision

Yeah but he was still brought into the fight

Lol hasn't Doctor strange also beaten Shuma gorath, Indestructbile and immortal vikings, Mephisto, Galactus, a living island, and all the gods he actually gets powers from? Yeah its different in his case, IP won't be doing any of that any time soon like you said speck early he is a speck to all of those Strange beat.

He was brought in to fight Trans Level probes. When the real IP showed up he just casually perma killed DD, a being who was supposedly unkillable.

Lulz again.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 12:06 AM