KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday Vs. Destroyer

Doomsday Vs. Destroyer
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Doomsday Vs. Destroyer

Gotta atleast KO the other.

Current Doomsday

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 12:50 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Doomsday had a good showing recently. The Destroyer's recent showing blows it out of the water.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 12:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday had a good showing recently. The Destroyer's recent showing blows it out of the water.

I'm riding the Doomsday wave for now... Can you tell?
stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 12:57 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Doomsday seems Amazo lite. If he can copy powers now, I see why he can't with Destroyer.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 12:59 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You all are going a lil too far. He just appeared... ALL characters have high end showings in the beginning. He might just be like Rulk right now... running through everyone then turned out to be equal to Hulk.

I'm giving this to the Destroyer until we see more from Doomsday.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Doomsday seems Amazo lite. If he can copy powers now, I see why he can't with Destroyer.

erm Amazo lite? Even if he does have the ability to absorb powers (Which I don't think he does), there's a difference between the Eradicator, and the Destroyer.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm riding the Doomsday wave for now... Can you tell?
stick out tongue

That's fine but the Destroyer can warp the fabric of reality apparently and was forcefully draining the power of all the other pantheons.

This isn't even a fight if you want to use the most current versions. He gets one shotted like the Evolutionary.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:04 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I wonder how this DD would take a disintegrator beam?!?!?!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:04 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

He would be disintegrated. smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:05 AM
Senor Cage

erm Amazo lite? Even if he does have the ability to absorb powers (Which I don't think he does), there's a difference between the Eradicator, and the Destroyer.

That's fine but the Destroyer can warp the fabric of reality apparently and was forcefully draining the power of all the other pantheons.

This isn't even a fight if you want to use the most current versions. He gets one shotted like the Evolutionary.

He copied Steel's ability to fly and Geo Force's powers in the same fight. It seems he's just as formidable as Amazo in that respect.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Not using that Destroyer. That was some divine/science mixed thingamajig that was just sooo bleh...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:06 AM
guy222
With my gal

Destroyer FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:06 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

He copied Steel's ability to fly and Geo Force's powers in the same fight. It seems he's just as formidable as Amazo in that respect.

I don't remember that happening. The only new power he demonstrated in the Outsider fight was Eradicator like energy projection. I see no indication of him copying Geo-Forces powers.

Just as formidable as Amazo?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:08 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not using that Destroyer. That was some divine/science mixed thingamajig that was just sooo bleh...

Okay then, whose inhabiting the Destroyer then?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:08 AM
Senor Cage

I don't remember that happening. The only new power he demonstrated in the Outsider fight was Eradicator like energy projection. I see no indication of him copying Geo-Forces powers.

Just as formidable as Amazo?

Didn't Geo-Force say something like, "I didn't know he had my powers"? And, yes, copying powers on the fly. Just like Amazo. We haven't seen DD limits yet, so...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:09 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Didn't Geo-Force say something like, "I didn't know he had my powers"? And, yes, copying powers on the fly. Just like Amazo. We haven't seen DD limits yet, so...

No, he never said anything like that. The only new power he demonstrated was the Eradicator like energy projection that was being no sold by the Eradicator.

Again, I'm hesitant to call it power copying until I see more.

erm You seriously don't see what's wrong with that argument?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Destroyer wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

No, he never said anything like that. The only new power he demonstrated was the Eradicator like energy projection that was being no sold by the Eradicator.

Again, I'm hesitant to call it power copying until I see more.

erm You seriously don't see what's wrong with that argument?

I'll double check tonight, but Geo Force was surprised he had new powers. Anyway, it doesn't matter. He copied 2 powers in 2 fights. Looks like he can evolve and copy powers.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:13 AM
-K-M-

To early to tell. Could be just him adapting like when he did against Steel

Also Geo-Force didn't make that comment Eradicator did. "I don't understand...there is no record of his having powers like mine!"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:18 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Ok, thought the speech bubble came out of Geo's mouth, but I haven't seen DD evolve to gain powers like this. Is this a new thing?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:20 AM
-K-M-

Ok, thought the speech bubble came out of Geo's mouth, but I haven't seen DD evolve to gain powers like this. Is this a new thing?

It's understandable, others got mixed up too.

Nope, really shown in Doomsday: Hunter Prey.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 01:23 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote