KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor, Superman vs Hal, Kyle, John, Guy & Sinestro

Thor, Superman vs Hal, Kyle, John, Guy & Sinestro
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor, Superman vs Hal, Kyle, John, Guy & Sinestro

Fight takes place in the Avengers mansion. The duo gets 20 minutes to plan their strategy before the match begins. The lanterns know Supes and Thor are coming for them so they will be ready--trying to avoid any "LoL Supes steals their rings"

Who wins and Why?

Edit Ack forgot to add Captain Marvel into the mix. So yeah Cap'n is tagging along.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:12 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hmmm, after studying what everyone is capable of I've come to the conclusion that Kyle solos.

Why? It's Kyle, cmon.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:13 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Thor absorbs all energy Superman blitz them team work at its best lol

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:13 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Kyle absorbs Mjolnir and then turns Thor into Donald Blake.

He may let Superman live with just a stern warning...maybe.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle absorbs Mjolnir and then turns Thor into Donald Blake.

He may let Superman live with just a stern warning...maybe.

The hammer is and object not some random form of energy Kyle may be my fav gl(long side scott who really isn't but kinda is) but there is no way in hell Kyle could absorb thors hammer before his entire energy supply gets absorbed by Thor. This guy absorbed enough energy to destroy a galaxy, he absorbed most of presence lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:29 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Uh...what the what?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:34 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Uh...what the what?

Your a horrible reader got it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:35 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by kakuzu
Your a horrible reader got it.

You're a horrible reader, got it. - There, fixed it for you.

Thor absorbed most of presence?

You're obviously unfamiliar with sarcasm; bless your little heart.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:38 AM
Senor Cage

The Lanterns.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

You're a horrible reader, got it. - There, fixed it for you.

Thor absorbed most of presence?

You're obviously unfamiliar with sarcasm; bless your little heart.
You didn't fix it, I left one little thing out that wasn't even a requirement lol. Fix is when I really messed it up or just horrible all together, your life must be a sad one...

Anyway yes he did and he returned fire back on him. Since you don't know anything about kyle clearly like him I'm going to end this now and just say Thor wins, I can already tell your type. You just like the character but can't/won't post any feats just keep on talking, Your kind, so pathetic..

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:41 AM
Mindset

You didn't fix it, I left one little thing out that wasn't even a requirement lol. Fix is when I really messed it up or just horrible all together, your life must be a sad one...

Anyway yes he did and he returned fire back on him. Since you don't know anything about kyle clearly like him I'm going to end this now and just say Thor wins, I can already tell your type. You just like the character but can't/won't post any feats just keep on talking, Your kind, so pathetic..
Are you retarded?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:44 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Are you retarded?

Clearly you are if you can't read simple sentence lol. Like how can you ask that question but you can't even read a simple sentence? Clearly your showing who is dumber between the two of us. If I'm so hard to understand why respond?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:46 AM
Mindset

Clearly you are if you can't read simple sentence lol. Like how can you ask that question but you can't even read a simple sentence? Clearly your showing who is dumber between the two of us. If I'm so hard to understand why respond?
OK, you're obviously retarded.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:47 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

OK, you're obviously retarded.

Coming from the guy who can't comprehend simply sentence yep, love that logic of yours.

Thor, Supes, CM win.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:49 AM
Mindset

Coming from the guy who can't comprehend simply sentence yep, love that logic of yours.

Thor, Supes, CM win.
I can't comprehend simply sentence, you're right.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:50 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

I can't comprehend simply sentence, you're right.

Yep

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 05:52 AM
iceman24567

Is this 8th grade English class?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 06:06 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

More like 4th.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 06:08 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by iceman24567
Is this 8th grade English class?

It's a debate thread I don't know why anybody would try to correct some one or call them a retard because they leave out one small thing in a sentence. Shows how much of a life they really don't have lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 06:11 AM
Mindset

I wish I had an exciting life debating comics.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 06:11 AM