KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Hercules vs. Orion

Thor vs. Hercules vs. Orion
Started by: kbclassof09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

Thor vs. Hercules vs. Orion

A god of war, a god of strength, and a god of thunder slug it out in a 1 on 1 on 1 brawl. Classic versions only. Hand 2 Hand Combat no weapons, additional powers,equipment,etc. Just pure brawn and toughness. Fight takes place in Asgard...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 03:06 AM
kbclassof09 is currently offline Click here to Send kbclassof09 a Private Message Find more posts by kbclassof09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Orion.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 12:42 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valtot

orion

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 12:47 PM
Valtot is currently offline Click here to Send Valtot a Private Message Find more posts by Valtot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

H2h only.

Orion.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 02:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Without the hammer Thor doesn't stand much of a chance against Orion. I really wish they'd do a story arc where Thor mysteriously lost his hammer for like 6 months (maybe Odin is takes it away to teach Thor to stand on his own to prepare him for something), and really built up feats for him with no weapons.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 05:14 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Without the hammer Thor doesn't stand much of a chance against Orion. I really wish they'd do a story arc where Thor mysteriously lost his hammer for like 6 months (maybe Odin is takes it away to teach Thor to stand on his own to prepare him for something), and really built up feats for him with no weapons.
hercules>thor in h2h

I have returned

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 06:12 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Indeed. I love Thor, but Mjolnir is annoying as hell.

It almost *feels* like a crutch with how much he uses it.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 06:27 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by CosmicComet

I liked in the previous volume of Thor, during the Ragnarok arc, Thor admitted he had leaned on Mjolnir too often and invoked his own godly powers. He should engage in more bouts of strength and H2H, but I'm doubtful we'll see that from Fraction's run if he plans to go a more cosmic route.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 06:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion is like the Hulk, meaning he's heals like crazy, basically invulnerable, doesn't tire and the astro force provides him with theoretical limitless strength. He differs from Hulk by having with super speed, reflexes and intelligence. Oh, and PC karate kid level martial arts. So yeah he'd non-consentially sodomize them both.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. I love Thor, but Mjolnir is annoying.

ha. You do realize that mjolnir used to litterally transform into a actual crutch, right.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

In this forum probably Orion wins

In my universe

H2H would be

Hercules>Thor>Orion

Overall powers

Orion and Thor>Hercules

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:45 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor doesn't stand much of a chance? What the f*ck?

It has been made pretty clear how formidable Thor is without the damn thing. Arguably as formidable in hand to hand as Orion without it. If Orion wins the majority in hand to hand (I don't think he would. His most likely superior movement speed would be the greatest issue imo.), it'd be one hell of a fight with the dog being completely exhausted.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules>thor in h2h

Untrue except for one particular story. Either Thor got more skilled or it's an extreme that's been forgotten. I assume that you agree with Thor being physically beyond Hercules when he gets pushed as it's been proved like twice.

Yea, I really need to start posting more scans.

Characters in comics have outright claimed Thor is nothing without his hammer only to be proven wrong. Still don't get this misconception that Thor is weak without Mjolnir when it's been straight up disproved decades ago.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 20th, 2011 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
formidable in hand to hand as Orion without it.
Thor is no where near as formidable in H2h as Orion no expression. At least not skill wise

quote:

Untrue except for one particular story. Unless you also believe Thor's physically beyond Hercules when he goes all out.
When thor goes all out yeah hes stronger then herc. But herc is still better in h2h.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:09 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

For some reason it feels like Hercules gives Thor way too many problems in comics compared to how herc fares against other characters. Its like Hercules vs Thor > Hercules vs anyone else.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:11 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hercules is a poor man's Thor. If a writer doesn't have the balls to use Thor, they're (Or were) more likely to use stands in like Hercules, Wonder Man etc.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor is no where near as formidable in H2h as Orion no expression. At least not skill wise

When thor goes all out yeah hes stronger then herc. But herc is still better in h2h.

And I'm going to the extreme? Only idiots think Thor's nowhere formidable as Orion in hand to hand. And you'd be hard pressed to prove Orion's a more skilled fighter, much less a lot more skilled.

If you think that's the case, I can live with it. There's still more evidence proving Thor being physically superior than there is proving Hercules is more skilled. That's just directly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules is a poor man's Thor. If a writer doesn't have the balls to use Thor, they're (Or were) more likely to use stands in like Hercules, Wonder Man etc.

And I'm going to the extreme? Only idiots think Thor's nowhere formidable as Orion in hand to hand. And you'd be hard pressed to prove Orion's a more skilled fighter, much less a lot more skilled.

If you think that's the case, I can live with it. There's still more evidence proving Thor being physically superior than there is proving Hercules is more skilled. That's just directly.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:33 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Everything I said, I can back up.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 06:36 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh really? We've got scans of Orion tooling the best fighters in the new gods, and using skill in H2H. Even against his own father, a formidable combatant in his own right.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:26 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Herc

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:33 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by long pig
ha. You do realize that mjolnir used to litterally transform into a actual crutch, right.
i lol'd

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 09:35 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote