KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saint Of Killers Vs

Saint Of Killers Vs
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Saint Of Killers Vs

Base Thanos
Infinity Gauntlet Thanos
HOTU Thanos

i had to do it. big grin

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 05:13 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Well Thanos wins every one of them of course.... I mean, have you seen his purple face?

-_-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 05:23 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Saint of Killers killed God and Satan so he'll kill Mistress Death and an amped Thanos no probs.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 05:47 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

The only way Thanos wins is if he isnt classified as a living being

It takes teh Saint 1 bullet

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 06:14 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Saint of Killers killed God and Satan so he'll kill Mistress Death and an amped Thanos no probs.
Context bro.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 07:30 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullwinkleMoose

I can all but guarantee Quanchi won't post who he thinks wins.

As far as the thread:

SOK in Scenario 1
SOK in Scenario 2
Thanos in Scenario 3

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:08 PM
BullwinkleMoose is currently offline Click here to Send BullwinkleMoose a Private Message Find more posts by BullwinkleMoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

....I'm gonna side with Thanos in the latter 2. The saint showed no power on the level of the IG.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:19 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The reason i made this thread is for Quanchi really.

He claims that the HOTU makes Thanos omnipotent. In the SOK Vs Spectre being back by the Presence he still claims SOK the win.

Then he even claimed that HOTU Thanos would beat the Presence in a fight.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:33 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins all 3.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 09:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
....I'm gonna side with Thanos in the latter 2. The saint showed no power on the level of the IG.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 09:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hey Quan? Can the Spear of Destiny kill Thanos?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 09:27 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

How is the Saint of Killers going to kill the Spectre but not Thanos?

You just hate DC, don't you??

-_-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 10:03 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullwinkleMoose

Lol so according to Quan it goes:

Base Thanos>SOK>Spectre

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 10:25 PM
BullwinkleMoose is currently offline Click here to Send BullwinkleMoose a Private Message Find more posts by BullwinkleMoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blight

Thanos is immune to death the Spectre isn't. We've seen a weakened Thanos killed only to reform right after.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Quan? Can the Spear of Destiny kill Thanos?
Off topic.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 11:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Originally posted by Blight

When did the Saint of Killers kill Spectre ?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:11 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by quanchi112
Off topic.

Oh please. it has obvious relevance to the topic at hand. Don't make people make a new topic every time they're trying to make an abc comparison.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:13 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by King Kandy
Oh please. it has obvious relevance to the topic at hand. Don't make people make a new topic every time they're trying to make an abc comparison.
This leads down the road of hey quan who can beat Thanos which is the sole reason this topic was created. I won't give into this sort of tom foolery.

I'm a man of principles.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:16 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by quanchi112
This leads down the road of hey quan who can beat Thanos which is the sole reason this topic was created. I won't give into this sort of tom foolery.

I'm a man of principles.

you gave into it just by posting... since this thread was already an abc comparison generated by an earlier thread.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:17 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by King Kandy
you gave into it just by posting... since this thread was already an abc comparison generated by an earlier thread.
I'll debate this topic alone but won't entertain any and all questions about the purple lovable mad titan.

My biggest fear in any thread I go into is it going off topic. It scares me to death.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:20 AM
BullwinkleMoose

Thanos isn't really Immune to Death. There are just far fewer beings that could kill him.

Death could kill him if she wanted, LT could kill him if he wanted, Presence could kill him if he wanted, Squirrel Girl could kill him if she wanted.

Last edited by BullwinkleMoose on Apr 1st, 2011 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 01:25 AM