KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman in Thanos' body vs Thanos in Superman's body

Superman in Thanos' body vs Thanos in Superman's body
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman in Thanos' body vs Thanos in Superman's body

Both of them are fully aware of what the other can do. They get a month to get accostumed to their new bodies.

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:46 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thanos.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:49 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Who cares... Thanos wrecks Superman with ease.. a few slaps to dismiss to put him down is all it would take. Actually that is being generous... one slap

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:50 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos.
How does he do it?
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who cares... Thanos wrecks Superman with ease.. a few slaps to dismiss to put him down is all it would take. Actually that is being generous... one slap
Thanos in Superman's body slaps down Superman in Thanos' body? And it takes just one slap? Impressive.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

T-vo.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:51 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Mindset
T-vo.
(h5)

But let's make it fair and assume T-Vo is not an option.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:53 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I don't think you see what you did there.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:54 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Originally posted by Parmaniac

His love of Thanos has driven him mad.

Obviously, though, Superman in Thanos' body is going to win.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 08:59 PM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalIsDead
Lucky Noob

Superman wins! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:32 PM
MetalIsDead is currently offline Click here to Send MetalIsDead a Private Message Find more posts by MetalIsDead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

SM in thanos's body wins.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:47 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Generally the severely mentally retarded dont read very well.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:50 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd say Supes in Thanos's body wins because Superman would know exactly what his own body is weak against and Thanos has energy and matter manipulation powers which could be used to exploit those weaknesses, but it's questionable because I'm not sure if Thanos's body could move at the speed of which Superman is able to conceive and enact a course of action.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:00 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

The funny thing is, I wasn't even commenting on the fight or the stips. Which I thought was clear with the "Who cares" part.. and the proceeded to say how in a normal fight.. Thanos would only need a few slaps to put down supes.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:05 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Which is trolling.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:06 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by batdude123
Which is trolling.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post13347562

He gives me the creeps.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:08 PM
carver9

Superman in Thanos body wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

In that month wouldn't Thanos also have sufficient time to prep scenarios for taking out his own body? confused

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:39 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Philosophía
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post13347562

He gives me the creeps.

You mean put you in your place and called you out in how you act on a comic book forum? Correct

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:50 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos' body is just too much to overcome. Superman in his body wins easily.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The funny thing is, I wasn't even commenting on the fight or the stips. Which I thought was clear with the "Who cares" part.. and the proceeded to say how in a normal fight.. Thanos would only need a few slaps to put down supes.

You thanos fanboys are really weird.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote