KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Legion Vs Max Faraday

Legion Vs Max Faraday
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Legion Vs Max Faraday

Both at best. Who wins?

Old Post May 5th, 2011 08:32 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Max, easily. Legion doesn't have the power of God (the literal God, I mean.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

But people are saying he warped LT!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Eh, wut? What the f**k?

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

People are saying he warped Eternity and Living Tribunal. Is this true? Does anyone have any scans?

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He warped some elder Gods who seemed mediocre at best... That's about it, afaik.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:09 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Max, easily. Legion doesn't have the power of God (the literal God, I mean.)

Max wasn't much more powerful than Jack Marlowe merged with the Void (which is weird since he essentially created the Void when he died but whatever). I don't think it is nearly as much of a mismatch as you believe. He has "godlike" powers, but so does David.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:09 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ OP said "both at best", so I assumed this was Max with the full powers he gained via the Creation Equation (ie. the powers of THE God.)

If it were current Max, he'd get tooled horribly.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:11 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

^ OP said "most powerful" versions of each. So I assumed this was Max with the full powers he gained via the Creation Equation.

If it were current Max, he'd get tooled horribly.

Missed that. embarrasment

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Old Post May 5th, 2011 10:13 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Uriel005

Looks like you had a bad burrito at lunch... Sour cream go bad?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 6th, 2011 12:04 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am voting Legion. For all of Max alluded power, he was vastly unimpressive.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 02:25 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Prep-Man
you got that backwards son. SW was the one to warp the omniverse and thus perhaps the LT, I never claimed she decidedly warped him as he may be both inside and outside the omniverse at the same time and might have just allowed her interference. not sure he is above her in raw power though.

legion warped the entire 616 through and through. took it all and cramed it in a box, within a reality of his making (actually one of his other personas), then pulled the "raw stuff of universes" from it and reconfigured it back into the 616 (this was the legion persona) arround himself and the others and took the previous reality he had created into the palm of his hand (the one with the box with the 616) and erased it.

so yeah, he warped eternity big time. twice. 3 times if you count the fact that warlock said he pulled a noncorrupted version of the 616 reality over the one the elder gods ****ed up to reverse their damage.

Last edited by 753 on May 6th, 2011 at 02:36 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2011 02:34 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by "Id"
I am voting Legion. For all of Max alluded power, he was vastly unimpressive.
Aside from shutting down the avenues of omniversal space/time -even to beings as powerful as Void-, and creating dozens of alternate earths with a gesture, etc. you're right.

What has Legion done again?

Last edited by Galan007 on May 6th, 2011 at 02:57 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2011 02:52 AM

Aside from shutting down the avenues of omniversal space/time -even to beings as powerful as Void-, and creating dozens of alternate earths with a gesture, etc. you're right.

just alternate earths or alternate universes?

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:03 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty sure they were just earths. He *poofed* a few dozen of them into existence just to prove he could.

Also the fact that Void (a universal power) was nothing in comparison is further testament to his power.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:06 AM

Pretty sure they were just earths. He *poofed* a few dozen of them into existence just to prove he could.

Also the fact that Void (a universal power) was nothing in comparison is further testament to his power.
hum... I'd say jury is still out then. legion is definitely a universal power now, in fact the universe is like a tiny pet to him, but he hasn't warped the multiverse just the 616 - most impressive single universe warp I've ever seen though. but from your description faraday was more proficient with his powers than legion is right now...

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:08 AM
Senor Cage

yes, but he easily defeated void who was a universal power. void/legion might be a better battle.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:13 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am sure Prominence shunting the Void at that time, will work on someone like Legion since they are in the same league? Oh yeah they aren‘t.

And creating alternate Earths is mighty impressive. Yet falls short for someone who molds reality, the way a 5 year old molds play dough.

We’ve had this dance before. And you gave up your attempts to convince me, that Max had anything else other than hyperbole to elevate him up to Omniverasl.

His omniversal status? Hyperbole.
Actual feats Max demonstrated? Universal at best.

As a total tw@t in handling his powers, and demonstrating a weakness to high end Telepaths…just reeks disaster to a psychotic persona, with a taste for blood, aaaannnndddd who also happens to be a potent psi to boot.

Legion wins in a sodomizing stomp.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:20 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by 753
hum... I'd say jury is still out then. legion is definitely a universal power now, in fact the universe is like a tiny pet to him, but he hasn't warped the multiverse just the 616 - most impressive single universe warp I've ever seen though. but from your description faraday was more proficient with his powers than legion is right now...
You're easily impressed, then.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:20 AM