KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin VS Thanos (In a Fist Fight)

Odin VS Thanos (In a Fist Fight)
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

no prep. no energy projection or other powers allowed. bareknuckle Fist Fight.

who wins?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 12:59 PM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

No amped punches, no shields? Odin gives Thanos the beating of his life.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 27th, 2011 01:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

"Odin giveth, Odin taketh away."

Old Post May 27th, 2011 01:41 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Im not impressed with current odin but ill still give him the win.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post May 27th, 2011 01:43 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odin

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:21 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Odin Layath the samcketh downeth or something...

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Thanos takes this even without amped punches.

If they fight any other way Odin wins.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:45 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Without amps and shields, thanos is in the same class as The Thing. He dies when odin wants him to.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:50 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diesldude
Without amps and shields, thanos is in the same class as The Thing. He dies when odin wants him to.

LOL.......whut????

Old Post May 27th, 2011 03:57 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Did Thanos receive some type of upgrade strength wise after his fight with Odin before? To my knowledge, Thanos hit Odin with a full fledge amped punch in the shoulder and Odin didn't even flinch or acknowledge it.

If he didn't receive some upgrades regarding his "strength", odin kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 27th, 2011 04:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Given that he's been upgraded overall (in terms of total power output) since their confrontation, I don't see why strength wouldn't have been included in that.

The issue with Thanos regarding raw strength is that he doesn't normally engage in fist fights, not when he can use energy blasts and the like. He seems to be like DS--who resorts to the Omega Beams over hand to fight combat--in that regard.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 04:08 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Current Odin doesn't seem as powerful as he use to be. Wasn't he recently brought to his knees when Thor hammer shot him? If Thor can do that, I'm sure Thanos can make Odin feel his punches this time. I'm still leaning toward Odin though.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 04:15 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Odin should win. And laughing out loud at Carvers usual bullshit view of event, Odin BLOCKED Thanos 1 and only punch and that was after Thanos had taken several attacks from Odin

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2011 04:52 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin should win. And laughing out loud at Carvers usual bullshit view of event, Odin BLOCKED Thanos 1 and only punch and that was after Thanos had taken several attacks from Odin

I guess you are about to make a "Hulk vs" or "Gladiator vs" thread since I said that huh?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 27th, 2011 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Why would I need too? You do a good enough job yourself of showing you're stupid by ignoring/not understanding anything on a regular basis.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2011 05:10 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Pure physical with no amp at all? Thanos wins.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 07:17 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Odin destroys him.

Originally posted by Nihilist

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5157/warlock2522.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5439/warlock2523.jpg

Looked like less Odin blocking and Thanos simply being unable to affect the All Father with a blow.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 27th, 2011 at 08:17 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:08 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea......Odin wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

odin isnt hurting thanos

Old Post May 27th, 2011 08:12 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Is Rage blind or just bias? Odin clearly has his arm raised to block the punch

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2011 09:26 PM