KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk, Ghost Rider & Nate Grey vs. Black Bolt, Nova & BRB

Hulk, Ghost Rider & Nate Grey vs. Black Bolt, Nova & BRB
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Hulk, Ghost Rider & Nate Grey vs. Black Bolt, Nova & BRB

Who wins? No BFR

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 05:15 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Team 2

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 06:03 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

t 1

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 06:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

team 1, but which ghost rider

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 06:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team 1, but which ghost rider

Blaze. Always Blaze

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 06:51 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

T1.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 07:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Team two, 6/10.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 02:17 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

I have to go with Team 2. Black Bolt can one shot Hulk and Nate Grey and some of Ghost Riders evil doer type powers shouldn't work against Black Bolt or BRB. Black Bolt seems too noble and while at one time Bill did enough naughty stuff to lose his hammer lifting privledges now that he has them back it just seems wrong for GR to be able to "judge" Bill. Black Bolt/Bill team is too much for Ghost Rider in my opinion. Nova isn't needed here.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 10:59 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Black Bolt is not one shooting Nate Grey. If anything X-Man telepathy presents an immediate danger to towards the entire team.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 02:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by "Id"
Black Bolt is not one shooting Nate Grey. If anything X-Man telepathy presents an immediate danger to towards the entire team.

Team 2

Telepathy schmelepathy

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:35 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team 2

Telepathy schmelepathy

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:40 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 2

Telepathy schmelepathy

stick out tongue

Telepath isn't working on Hulk at all.

Lololololhahahaha... At the person that said Black Bolt is one shotting anyone on team 1.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by carver9

Lololololhahahaha... At the person that said Black Bolt is one shotting anyone on team 1.

Onslaught applied a mind whammy on Hulk twice.

Cable was needed to lift his mental control.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:44 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Just sayin... It won't be dat easy..

The telepath is on ure side.. mad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:47 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Onslaught applied a mind whammy on Hulk twice.

Cable was needed to lift his mental control.

So Onslaught mind whammied WWH?

He sure didn't but what we do have that has happened on panel is WWH resisting a mind whammy from both Emma AND Professor x combined and he did it more than one occassion. Then Doctor Strange tried mind attacks and failed...hell, they tried that tactic throughout the arc and it did nothing but cause an itch.

Mind attacks doesnt work buddy.

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 3rd, 2011 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:48 PM
carver9

The telepath is on ure side.. mad

Lol... I know. I never got the chance to debate against ID. Im trying to own everyone, at least once. You know, kind of like I owned you last week in the Rogue vs Nova thread.wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:50 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Lol... I know. I never got the chance to debate against ID. Im trying to own everyone, at least once. You know, kind of like I owned you last week in the Rogue vs Nova thread.wink

n ure dreams carving board...

@Id

Get at me telepath boy!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 03:52 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

So Onslaught mind whammied WWH?

He sure didn't but what we do have that has happened on panel is WWH resisting a mind whammy from both Emma AND Professor x combined and he did it more than one occassion. Then Doctor Strange tried mind attacks and failed...hell, they tried that tactic throughout the arc and it did nothing but cause an itch.

Mind attacks doesnt work buddy.
Que Chingaos??? I’ve been duped.

Carver Apologize! the match says Hulk. And I presented an instance where Hulk was effected by telepathy. Take your WWH arguments, and run along little man.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 04:09 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

It can be, what happens if Nate decides to send them off to down Spiral, into another reality?

Who can defend? can they come back before they are counted out?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 04:22 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It can be, what happens if Nate decides to send them off to down Spiral, into another reality?

Who can defend? can they come back before they are counted out?

I'm away from my laptop.. Lemme see what's up...
I'll get bak to u on this..

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 04:27 PM