KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » RKT vs. Galactus

RKT vs. Galactus
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

RKT vs. Galactus

This is a well feed Galactus

who takes it?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 08:53 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

According to Mighty Thor 4, RKT curb stomps him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 08:54 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

^ Seems to be leaning that way, but still too early to tell.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 08:59 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

Well fed big G dominates

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 10:37 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wodenson

RKT = Odin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:05 AM
Wodenson is currently offline Click here to Send Wodenson a Private Message Find more posts by Wodenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Galactus destroys him.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:10 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wodenson
RKT = Odin
RKT>Odin. by a bit. but anyways a well fed galactus takes him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wodenson

There was nothing to indicate that RKT was superior to Odin. They possessed the same wisdom, knowledge, and power. Odin likewise made a sacrifice to the Well of Wisdom and hung himself to attain the Runes. That is true in both the myths and the comics.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:17 AM
Wodenson is currently offline Click here to Send Wodenson a Private Message Find more posts by Wodenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

RKT = Odin
RK Thor is more than Odin, buddy.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

There was nothing to indicate that RKT was superior to Odin. They possessed the same wisdom, knowledge, and power. Odin likewise made a sacrifice to the Well of Wisdom and hung himself to attain the Runes. That is true in both the myths and the comics.

this, and current depictions nonwithstanding, i have a hard time swallowing a skyfather trouncing an abstract

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Galactus destroys him.

Pick up Mighty Thor 1-4 and tell me how you come to that conclusion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:39 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wodenson

Originally posted by quanchi112
RK Thor is more than Odin, buddy.

Your saying it doesn't make it true. Read the story again. Thor walked the path of Odin. It's canon that Odin also possesses the runes. In fact, they are called ODIN'S RUNES because he discovered them.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Your saying it doesn't make it true. Read the story again. Thor walked the path of Odin. It's canon that Odin also possesses the runes. In fact, they are called ODIN'S RUNES because he discovered them.
He didn't have the awareness Odin had and Odin new Thor could do what Odin never could. If you think Odin could gesture his way into dominating an amped Loki, Mangog, and being completely over Surtur like Thor was then you need to read more Thor comics.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

RKT has full control of the odinforce superior wisdom to Odin and the power of the runes. Theirs plenty to indicate he is superior to Odin.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 01:00 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Damborgson
RKT has full control of the odinforce superior wisdom to Odin and the power of the runes. Theirs plenty to indicate he is superior to Odin.

R u implying odin doesnt have full control of the Odinforce

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 01:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wodenson

Originally posted by Damborgson

You're welcome to make a statement which completely ignores the facts I laid out, but it is simply not true. Odin possessed the Well's wisdom. Odin possessed the knowledge of the runes.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 01:18 AM
Wodenson

[B]He didn't have the awareness Odin had and Odin new Thor could do what Odin never could.

Thor was part of a plan Odin laid out. He used the Blake construct to shield him from the thoughts of the Shadow Gods. That is how he surpassed Odin. Not through power.

quote:
If you think Odin could gesture his way into dominating an amped Loki, Mangog,

Of course Odin could.

quote:
and being completely over Surtur like Thor was then you need to read more Thor comics.

Thor wasn't completely over Surtur. In fact, Surtur was more than willing to fight Thor, and felt confident of his chances.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 01:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thor was part of a plan Odin laid out. He used the Blake construct to shield him from the thoughts of the Shadow Gods. That is how he surpassed Odin. Not through power.

Of course Odin could.

Thor wasn't completely over Surtur. In fact, Surtur was more than willing to fight Thor, and felt confident of his chances.
Through knowledge which also played a huge role in THor's newfound power.

Nah, the guy was almost killed by a destroyer blast before and was killed by Surtur before.

THor was on another level than Surrtur you simply didn't grasp what level Thor was on at the end of the story.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 02:33 AM
Wodenson

Through knowledge which also played a huge role in THor's newfound power.

The exact same knowledge which Odin attained previously.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:22 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The exact same knowledge which Odin attained previously.

It wasn't the exact same knowledge, which is why he removed both of his eyes instead of just the one, otherwise he'd just be mirroring Odin's footsteps.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:26 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote