KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs SBP

HP Doomsday vs SBP
Started by: red_turtle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

HP Doomsday vs SBP

who wins

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:24 PM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killer_creed
I call it like I see it.

Prime.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:28 PM
killer_creed is currently offline Click here to Send killer_creed a Private Message Find more posts by killer_creed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Prime has more and better feats.

When matched up against Superman, I'd say both did comparable damage with comparable ease.

With BFR on, Prime wins easy. Without BFR....I don't know, maybe DD can push the slugfest into the night and win when SBP is weaker. Maybe not. Overall I'd say Prime is more impressive.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:34 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime wins.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

who is the toughest guy prime was able to beat? as far as i remember konner gave him a lot of trouble, not to mention supergirl and superman owning him, also lets bring the fact the slashes always beat him up , amazo? lets bring the fact he is scared to death of amazo, lets also bring the fact he was helpless against the black lanterns, sodom yat gave him trouble? oh yeah and his recent showing? Lol thats just a low herald feat

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:38 PM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Prime no-sold Mordru's attacks in Lo3W.

He busted through and BFR'd the Anti-Monitor into deep space.

He's taken on ridiculous lineups like masses of GLs, Earth Heroes, and Supermen with pretty little effort.

He trashed Sodam Yat Ion actually with remarkable ease.

Superboy did give him trouble, which is a weird inconsistency. Average Prime would have cut him in half with HV easily. The Teen Titans ending I think we can all write off.

'Be.'

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:43 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

@Cognito

You can't write showings off just because you don't like them.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito

He's taken on ridiculous lineups like masses of GLs, Earth Heroes, and Supermen with pretty little effort.

Superboy did give him trouble, which is a weird inconsistency. Average Prime would have cut him in half with HV easily. The Teen Titans ending I think we can all write off.

That fight against the TT's should be shown under the comic definition of jobbing. No words needed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:57 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
@Cognito

If they're inconsistent they can be considered low feats or SvsF depending on the instance.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
If they're inconsistent they can be considered low feats or SvsF depending on the instance.
They can be considered inconsistent or against his general portrayal but we can't completely ignore them. If it's one showing it won't counter all his other feats anyways.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 07:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They can be considered inconsistent or against his general portrayal but we can't completely ignore them. If it's one showing it won't counter all his other feats anyways.

Then why argue about it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 07:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

@Cognito

If it were his only showing, or one of only a couple showings he had, then it would indeed be ridiculous to give credence to it.

...But it's a massively low showing that was forced to occur too quickly and illogically because of the reboot. That's not Prime's fault. It's may or may not even be the writers' fault.

'Be.'

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 07:33 PM
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito

bu bfr anti monitor after anti monitor was hurt and injured thats not a win

canon folder GLs? oh come on who doesnt beat them? i would say black adam was on par with him as far as team trashing, and still the canon folder rule doesnt help prime as he got owned by DC heroes, the flash f amily,black lanterns, and of course teen titans

sodom yat is nothing impressive, to add more he gave prime a fight and some trouble and he just got his powers so he didnt know perfectly how to use them

so basically superman is the strongest one he defeated ?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 07:41 PM
ODG

Originally posted by red_turtle

canon folder GLs? oh come on who doesnt beat them? i would say black adam was on par with him as far as team trashing, and still the canon folder rule doesnt help prime as he got owned by DC heroes, the flash f amily,black lanterns, and of course teen titans

sodom yat is nothing impressive, to add more he gave prime a fight and some trouble and he just got his powers so he didnt know perfectly how to use them

I like this guy.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 07:58 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I like this guy.

Originally posted by carver9
Good post.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:02 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

About Black Adam.....remember he got knocked away from the tower after "tickling" Prime. Prime>>>>>BA. Primes team thrashing was more impressive. Look at who all was there:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Plus he tanked 3 Guardian blasts simultaneously and made one have to self destruct when Prime gripped his face.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:07 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sundipped
About Black Adam.....remember he got knocked away from the tower after "tickling" Prime. Prime>>>>>BA. Primes team thrashing was more impressive. Look at who all was there:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Plus he tanked 3 Guardian blasts simultaneously and made one have to self destruct when Prime gripped his face.

Prime had a lil help during that fight and CIS played a huge role in that fight as well (just like Adams). Has Prime had any type of single, one on one fights against anyone worth mentioning?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

^ What help? He was fighting both corps.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:14 PM
carver9

Wasn't a pissed Sinestro there along with other villians?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 08:16 PM