KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batgirl (cain) vs daken

batgirl (cain) vs daken
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

batgirl (cain) vs daken

battle of the heirs

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 06:52 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cass wins, with ease.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 07:10 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Daken wrecks her

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:38 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

daken

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:57 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Existere
Daken wrecks her

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 05:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Cass wins, with ease.

Understated.

Cass is a bullet timer, Daken isn't (By his own admission, as he claimed he's no faster than Deadpool, who's beneath bullet timing level himself.)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 05:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Understated.

Cass is a bullet timer, Daken isn't (By his own admission, as he claimed he's no faster than Deadpool, who's beneath bullet timing level himself.)

I need to be toddling off to work so I'll dig up scans later, but I'm pretty sure that Deadpool does have plenty of bullet dodging feats not to mention all the times he's dodged stuff thrown by Bullseye.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 05:20 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'm not following Daken but if he should start using pheromones Cass is dead.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 05:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Understated.

lol

Unlike Batgirl, Deadpool has legitimate superhuman speed. Check you facts.

Daken stomps.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 06:32 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not following Daken but if he should start using pheromones Cass is dead.

They're not an insta win. Deadpool managed to deal with them, and Skaar was simply enraged by them. Cass, she'll immediately know what he's up to, because her body reading acts as a form of telepathy. Reading peoples minds through their body language is literally her first language, and the entire point of David Cains training..

And here on KMC, Cass gets pretty severaly underrated for her wealth of feats.. She has feats that are, quite literally, pulled from the Matrix movie, stepping between bullets like they're standing still..

Vs how most streets and metas do it (Like Batman), by moving faster than the gunman is capable of aiming or seeing..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 07:34 PM
Smurph
------

Deadpool would also wreck Batgirl, so that's not super relevant.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 07:36 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

They're not an insta win. Deadpool managed to deal with them, and Skaar was simply enraged by them. Cass, she'll immediately know what he's up to, because her body reading acts as a form of telepathy. Reading peoples minds through their body language is literally her first language, and the entire point of David Cains training..

And here on KMC, Cass gets pretty severaly underrated for her wealth of feats.. She has feats that are, quite literally, pulled from the Matrix movie, stepping between bullets like they're standing still..

Vs how most streets and metas do it (Like Batman), by moving faster than the gunman is capable of aiming or seeing..
Deadpool and Skaar have pretty immense HFs also Daken uses the pheromones differently if he goes Spider-man pheromones on her she's blind and can't read anything. Daken Pheromones haven't failed once IIRC the effect was just different if anything. I don't follow Daken anymore though so I can only judge from relatively early appereances.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 07:40 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool and Skaar have pretty immense HFs also Daken uses the pheromones differently if he goes Spider-man pheromones on her she's blind and can't read anything. Daken Pheromones haven't failed once IIRC the effect was just different if anything. I don't follow Daken anymore though so I can only judge from relatively early appereances.

Would the HF even protect against phermones?

Historically, Gamma Fathers had problems with gasses.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 01:27 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Would the HF even protect against phermones?

Historically, Gamma Fathers had problems with gasses.
Depends usually a HF protects your body from anything that can harm you like nanites, viruses, bacterias and I have no hard time believing pheromones too. HFs also push bullets out of people's bodies.

Yet I doubt Cass has any resistances that are close to Ares, Venom, Spider-man, Skaar or Cyber. All were victims by his phero manipulation.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 01:33 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends usually a HF protects your body from anything that can harm you like nanites, viruses, bacterias and I have no hard time believing pheromones too. HFs also push bullets out of people's bodies.

Yet I doubt Cass has any resistances that are close to Ares, Venom, Spider-man, Skaar or Cyber. All were victims by his phero manipulation.

Fair enough.

If the phermones let him chump out Spidey visually, I guess I could see him taking his share over Cass.

But not without taking his share of losses, given Cass is still has pretty impressive striking and durability feats, and has dealt with her reading ability being disabled before. (And she's still fast enough to dodge between multiple bullets fired at roughly the same time...)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 01:38 AM