KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Darkseid

Thor vs Darkseid
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Thor vs Darkseid

Darkseid at his best and peak vs

1.Classic Thor
2.Current Thor
3.KT
4.RKT

Who wins in each of the above both giving it all they have and why?

Last edited by ozz81 on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:12 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Darkseid.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor in all.

King Thor and Rune King Thor stomp.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Darkseid.

thumb up

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:52 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

PC Darkseid wins with ease.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 01:07 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by lilshogun
PC Darkseid wins with ease.
Pc Darkseid wouldn't beat King Thor nor would he beat Rune King Thor.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 01:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Darkseid.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 01:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Darkseid.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:24 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Darkseid.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:47 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Darkseid.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 02:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cogito
Originally posted by Placidity
Originally posted by abhilegend
Based on ?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 03:04 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

I think this would have something to do with it:

Originally posted by ozz81
Darkseid at his best and peak

Thor's always been able to hang around longer outside his weight class than other high heralds. But at least Classic and Current should lose. Not sure about the other two.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 03:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Digi
I think this would have something to do with it:

Thor's always been able to hang around longer outside his weight class than other high heralds. But at least Classic and Current should lose. Not sure about the other two.
To me his peak his Countdown. Orion bested him so I see classic Thor being able to do the same and when you get into the higher end Thors like King and Rune it isn't even fair anymore for Darkseid.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 03:29 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by quanchi112
To me his peak his Countdown. Orion bested him so I see classic Thor being able to do the same and when you get into the higher end Thors like King and Rune it isn't even fair anymore for Darkseid.

Orion gets a special pass with Darkseid, kinda of like Drax with Thanos. It's written into his fate to be able to take down DS.

There's also the matter of Orion's size in Countdown, suggesting some sort of powerup. I personally wouldn't consider CD the peak of anything, even power levels, especially for those characters.

Hell, just a couple months before that showing, Superman was getting repeatedly knocked unconscious just hanging out on the outskirts of a battle between DS and...someone. Might've been Orion again. It was in Starlin's Death of the New Gods. And that's off the top of my head.

And I assume we're both ignoring potential multiversal interpretations of DS from FC just to make debate easier. I don't know that that's his most powerful incarnation, but it could be argued that he was abstract by that point.

Last edited by Digi on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Darkseid was powered up in Death of the New Gods.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Darkseid.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Darkseid was powered up in Death of the New Gods.

by...? Refresh my memory, I don't get into the idiosyncracies of power levels like many on the forums. Iirc, it wasn't anything that should be considered outside his powers (like the ALE, which he's possessed at varying levels numerous times).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Orion gets a special pass with Darkseid, kinda of like Drax with Thanos. It's written into his fate to be able to take down DS.

There's also the matter of Orion's size in Countdown, suggesting some sort of powerup. I personally wouldn't consider CD the peak of anything, even power levels, especially for those characters.

Hell, just a couple months before that showing, Superman was getting repeatedly knocked unconscious just hanging out on the outskirts of a battle between DS and...someone. Might've been Orion again. It was in Starlin's Death of the New Gods. And that's off the top of my head.

And I assume we're both ignoring potential multiversal interpretations of DS from FC just to make debate easier. I don't know that that's his most powerful incarnation, but it could be argued that he was abstract by that point.
But Orion already took him down and Drax was created as his silver bullet not the same with Orion.

Orion was normal sized iirc.

Darkseid was amped in dotng.

In fc he really didn't do anything combat wise to suggest multiversal powers anyway imo.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:49 PM
Sirius77

by...? Refresh my memory, I don't get into the idiosyncracies of power levels like many on the forums. Iirc, it wasn't anything that should be considered outside his powers (like the ALE, which he's possessed at varying levels numerous times).

Soulfire formula. He had absorbed the essences of the collective dead ng iirc, and was able to battle the source one on one for a while.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:35 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

im so out of touch but im gonna say ds in every fight but rkt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 08:03 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote