KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Gotham

Punisher vs Gotham
Started by: Dum Dum Dugan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Punisher vs Gotham

How would he fair against the crime in Gotham?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 10:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I think that, ultimatly, the Joker would drop him (if Frank don't kill him first), but I say that Gotham would be a lot safer after him.

He would pepperspray the **** out of most of the Bat-rogue gallery

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 10:22 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

lol Punisher interaction with Joker would be so funny.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 10:23 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Frank would get things done.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:31 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
lol Punisher interaction with Joker would be so funny.
yeah, but joker would get the last laugh

punisher would prob kill a buncha villains though before he faces joker

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:33 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he died after a while. Batman's rogue gallery is often underrated. I do know Arkham would be a lot less populated though.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:35 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Joker would die but probably have some sicko joke that kills him after. Two-face would die, as does Bane by rocket launcher. Poison Ivy gets flamethrowered. Black Mask and his men get gunned down. Killer Croc gets a harpoon in the face and depth charges flooding the sewers. Freeze might put up a fight but ultimately takes bullets to the head from a high powered sniper. Clayface probably kills Punisher though.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 02:33 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I dunno. I wouild think the rogues would change tactic once the big players realize that it aint Batman they have to deal with.
And I don't think Frankie has the brains to deal with some of them.
Penguin for one would run circles round Punny.
And Black Mask just hires Deadshot..
Bang..No more Punisher.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I dunno. I wouild think the rogues would change tactic once the big players realize that it aint Batman they have to deal with.

I dont know man, jason seem to do quite fine when he took over as batman.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And I don't think Frankie has the brains to deal with some of them.
Penguin for one would run circles round Punny.
And Black Mask just hires Deadshot..
Bang..No more Punisher.

I think you very much underestimate just how smart and tactical punisher is. And he not gunna play games he just gunna track them down and kill them.

How would Penguin runs circles around Punisher?

Deadshot is a poors mans bullseye who Punisher has taken it to and beaten.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:26 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Frank would ultimately murder a great deal of the criminals in Gotham without hesitation. While he's not a detective, Frank is pretty competent when it comes to investigation work and stringing together tactical plans. Especially when the plan is to maximize causalities.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:27 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Frank would ultimately murder a great deal of the criminals in Gotham without hesitation. While he's not a detective, Frank is pretty competent when it comes to investigation work and stringing together tactical plans. Especially when the plan is to maximize causalities.
The poisened bar incident comes to mind.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:28 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The poisened bar incident comes to mind.

Is that when he tricked all the villains to meeting at a bar he had rigged to explode and then blow the hell out of the place?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:30 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Is that when he tricked all the villains to meeting at a bar he had rigged to explode and then blow the hell out of the place?
He blew it up? I could have sworn he poisened their drinks, but yeah I'm thinking of that.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 03:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan I dont know man, jason seem to do quite fine when he took over as batman. I think you very much underestimate just how smart and tactical punisher is. And he not gunna play games he just gunna track them down and kill them. How would Penguin runs circles around Punisher? Deadshot is a poors mans bullseye who Punisher has taken it to and beaten.

pretty much. i think ivy would crush him as well. many of gothams villains would be toast, but some could take frank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 04:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He blew it up? I could have sworn he poisened their drinks, but yeah I'm thinking of that.

Yea I believe he does and then he shoots rhino with a rocket launcher and unloads on the rest.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 04:29 AM
Uriel005

During Civil War arc didn't he break into the Baxter Building to get info on the superprison? I think a lot of people underestimate Frank and his resourcefulness. The man is a hardcore ex-special forces operator.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 09:33 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman's rogues are getting underrated, they aren't just going to hop out and let Frank shoot them. lol. Batman has all the tools to beat his enemies, knows all their powers and psyches inside and out and is often still at negative odds to succeed against them. When other - even powered - superheros have tried to enter Gotham they often find themselves on the wrong end all the same. Although some of them seem corny and average, this is about as close to [a] list villains you get in the mostly non powered bracket. Some heros stay from Gotham because Batman tells them to, others stay away for their own safety. It's a mad house and you can die any time.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Feb 27th, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 10:18 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Uriel005
During Civil War arc didn't he break into the Baxter Building to get info on the superprison? I think a lot of people underestimate Frank and his resourcefulness. The man is a hardcore ex-special forces operator.
Not sure why breaking into the Baxter building is still such a respectable feat when we've seen Wolverine, Spiderman, Frank and a number of other heros and villains do it without seemingly terribly much difficulty. Certainly nothing the guy he's attempting to replace in Gotham in this thread wouldn't be able to accomplish with ease.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 10:27 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animale

Frank can do the job if he acts smart and fast.

Gli italiani perdono le partite di calcio come se fossero guerre e perdono le guerre come se fossero partite di calcio.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:26 PM
animale is currently offline Click here to Send animale a Private Message Find more posts by animale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Punisher does what Batman has been trying to do for years, clean up Gothom.

People act as if the Punhiser would go Batman style and kung fu his enemies when in fact, the Punisher would just unload hundreds of rounds on them.

Penguin, Joker etc, they all get shot dead.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 02:42 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote