KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Most Powerful Races in MU?

The Most Powerful Races in MU?
Started by: lilshogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilshogun

The Most Powerful Races in MU?

Which race of beings is considered the top of the MU chain? The Beyonders comes into mind. Recall in a story where High Evolutionary had "moved" Counter Earth to try to save it from destroying itself... Beyonders fixed it. and displayed it in a Cosmic zoo as a feat from a "promising" species. Were said at that time by High E to be a Race perhaps greater than ANY before encountered by mankind, exceeding even Watchers, Eternals, Galactus, Celestials etc....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 10:38 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I think personally think that the Beyonders are the most powerful race in MU. The Cosmic Cubes is said to contain a fraction of the energy located in the beyonders own realm, so they have quite a bit of juice stored there.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 10:53 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The Infinites? They seemed uber powerful. Eternity was struggling to free itself from just their hand!
(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Last edited by zopzop on Mar 2nd, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 11:15 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

What if i believe had a story where Eventually we humans will evolve beyond all the gods and abstracts.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:15 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

If 'mutants' (homo superior, I guess) count as a race, then they're up there too, if you take the highs and not the average.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:37 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

Wasn't it Kubik that said Molecule Man was the most powerfulest of the cosmic cube beings? Something down the line because Oween Reece is human where humans tend to evolve in nature.

Forgot about the Infinites. I think they were said to be multiuniversal beings.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
What if i believe had a story where Eventually we humans will evolve beyond all the gods and abstracts.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 01:56 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Humans (eventually)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 02:31 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by rotiart
This is true.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 04:21 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Maybe the most powerful races BELOW Eternity-level would be interesting.
Races that dell within the universe.

There are some very powerful races out there.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 04:29 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Canadians

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 04:34 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Americans.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 04:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by lilshogun
most powerfulest
laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 05:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Mutants

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 05:07 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Eternals

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 09:29 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials created the Muties

Celestials are powerful

Celestials my choice stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 12:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Are we talking most powerful on average, or what?

Humans are the most powerful if you look at some of the more ridiculous mutants. On average they're far from the most powerful though. erm

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 12:56 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

valid point

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 01:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

homo superior

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 06:41 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by guy222
Celestials created the Muties

Celestials are powerful

Celestials my choice stick out tongue
Flower beams big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 06:58 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote