KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor and Superman vs Supreme and Black Adam

Thor and Superman vs Supreme and Black Adam
Started by: country1000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
country1000

Thor and Superman vs Supreme and Black Adam

No weapons and no flying. Fight is to the death. Also no heat vision, freeze breath or lightning etc.. MAN TO MAN WITH FISTS ONLY.

Last edited by country1000 on Mar 10th, 2012 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:54 PM
country1000 is currently offline Click here to Send country1000 a Private Message Find more posts by country1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

just a slugfest? almost impossible to call. likely a split. is superspeed allowable? that would play a big factor.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 10:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
country1000

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
just a slugfest? almost impossible to call. likely a split. is superspeed allowable? that would play a big factor.
No superspeed to be fair to thor.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:40 PM
country1000 is currently offline Click here to Send country1000 a Private Message Find more posts by country1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

very good fight a long battle and a close fight prolly team one but not sure. BA can handle either on team one but who knows.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:42 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

^ BA isn't the most powerful on the field Supreme in my opinion is. I don't think that Thor, Superman or Black Adam would are twice as powerful as Gladiator, while Supreme is. I'm leaning real hard towards Team 2 dominating this.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

which supreme

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't know much about supreme. What are his feats?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 02:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

there are two supreme, one in DC who is more powerful than captain marvel and one in marvel.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:00 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
country1000

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman is on thors team, that should be enough for YOU to vote for team one. Besides, knowing nothing about a character has never stopped you before.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:03 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

50-50

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:16 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by country1000
Superman is on thors team, that should be enough for YOU to vote for team one. Besides, knowing nothing about a character has never stopped you before.

I'm not YOU.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
country1000

I'm not YOU.
Lets be friends and shock everyone.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 03:20 AM
DTM

Close, but still solid wins for Superman and Thor.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:38 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Team 1.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 1.
Lol. Every one in team 2 > anyone in team 1

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:10 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol. Every one in team 2 > anyone in team 1

Prove it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Supreme tips the scale...I would out him above anyone here one the field.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

In the letters page Liefeld was asked the question of how well would Supreme of Image Comics hold up in a fight with the X-Men's Colossus, and he stated that "no man of steel could ever compare to Supreme" which was his way of stating that Supreme was written to be superior not only to Colossus, but to Superman as well.

He went on to co launch the title that had Supreme battle Gladiator, and again it stated on panel that Supreme was two times more powerful than Gladiator, which at that time, Gladiator was Superman of another universe.

Among Supreme's feats, there is one that sticks out in my memory, and was told in Supreme issue 1 vol.1. During an off panel battle, Supreme caused a whiteout effect to blanket the Earth, while battling a formidable opponent in deep space. Later on in the series he is seen fighting Image Comics version of Thanos who had these crazy tech shields that allowed for him to remain visible while actually being partially fazed into another dimension (these events take place in issues 4-6). Supreme manages to physically rip through this supposedly impenetrable shield, and crush the Thanos ripoff. However the strain of ripping through this barrier caused his flesh to melt off at a rate that surpassed his regenerative powers (this was a pretty decent willpower, and durability feat for Supreme).

Like I said in an earlier post, I don't believe that Superman, Thor, or Black Adam are two times more powerful than Gladiator. Supreme easily defeated Image Comics version of Thor who appeared to have the same powers as Marvel Comics Thor. This happened twice. In their second battle Supreme soundly defeats Images Thor, and goes on to claim his hammer as his own. Outside of blind loyalty to the characters on Team 1, I just can't see how they would win this. Attached to this is a scan of the Thanos clone.

Attachment: 4-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 07:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

A) Crossovers dont count.
B) Beating rip offs don't count. Superman has defeated a ripoff of Galactus and Watcher in a panel each, in the same issue. He's also completely smashed several clones of Thor, etc.
C) Gladiator is no Superman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:12 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1 is obviously the correct answer.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote