KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supermans vs Marvel Team

Supermans vs Marvel Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Supermans vs Marvel Team

Fight takes place on a planet rotating around a dual star system. One star is a yellow sun, and one is a blue star.

Sundipped Superman (1 minute long sundip)
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

Thanos
Worldbreaker Hulk
Silver Surfer

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 02:15 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Marvel Team ftw

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 02:16 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Does anyone actually know how long Superman sundipped for in OWAW?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Does anyone actually know how long Superman sundipped for in OWAW?

Don't think a definitive time was ever given so a arbitrary time period like a minute is kinda nonsensical. But you could guess he becomes multiple times stronger but that would be.. guessing.

Sundipp and prime can win if they abuse the stars but then again the span of this field makes hulk not a huge factor. Then again surfer could just go intangible/drain them/ turn the stars to red or just snuff them out or thanos and surfer could just mindrape them... but i put my bets on favorable enviroment and punching and kicking.

Last edited by Lord Feron on Mar 19th, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Well, we can really only speculate as to how much more powerful Superman would become. I do remember that in the Trial of Superman, he was drained by Parasite to near death and within seconds of exposure near the sun (not inside) he was at greater than normal levels IIRC.

I don't believe mindrape is going to work on SBP, because if such as stupid tactic could work it probably would have been attempted one of the many times SBP shitstomped across Earth/the universe. It also shouldn't work on Sodam Yat, unless he hasn't figured out how to get the ring to protect him from TP yet.

I don't buy the arugment that Surfer could turn the stars red. Even if it were in character, he wouldn't have a second to do it against this level of competition.

'Be.'

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:13 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Cogito
Well, we can really only speculate as to how much more powerful Superman would become. I do remember that in the Trial of Superman, he was drained by Parasite to near death and within seconds of exposure near the sun (not inside) he was at greater than normal levels IIRC.

I don't believe mindrape is going to work on SBP, because if such as stupid tactic could work it probably would have been attempted one of the many times SBP shitstomped across Earth/the universe. It also shouldn't work on Sodam Yat, unless he hasn't figured out how to get the ring to protect him from TP yet.

I don't buy the arugment that Surfer could turn the stars red. Even if it were in character, he wouldn't have a second to do it against this level of competition.

laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:25 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Oopsie looks like when surfer actually tried to turn a red sun red, he couldn't do anything with his full power attacks.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:41 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

A Time was not given, he flew through it but it appeared he stayed there a bit imo. BTW he could establish telepathic links afterwards and couldn't even be stopped by the power of Imperiex (Abstract). It was you typical "Supes becomes greater then everything and saves the day" stuff. My guess 5 Minutes.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:45 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

I missed what was funny confused

'Be.'

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:49 PM