KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Synnar (Demiurgos) Vs Sise-Neg

Synnar (Demiurgos) Vs Sise-Neg
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Synnar (Demiurgos) Vs Sise-Neg

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 12:46 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Synnar stomps a hole in sis's ass

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 12:48 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

This is most powerful, Sis.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 12:49 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

this is a good match. i'm going with Synnar.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 12:52 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

I'd go with Sise.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:28 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It would be interesting. One multiverse creator vs the other.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:30 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

I don't even need to state who wins. It should be obvious.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:44 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

For realz?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:46 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
For realz?

No, for fake.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:47 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thought so. smile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:49 AM
guy222
With my gal

Genesis FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 02:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I have only heard about Synnar the Demiurge (issue #s?), but from what I understand, he roflstomps.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:15 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Synnar ftw.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Moar liek Full Power Sise-Neg aka Genesis takes this.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:47 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Cogito
I have only heard about Synnar the Demiurge (issue #s?), but from what I understand, he roflstomps.

oh yeah

how does he win

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Cogito
Synnar:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

^ Sise wanted that to happen, he saw it when he became a god and had all extent powers in his posession

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:49 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Really though, I think FP still takes this handily. It is admittedly speculation on my part when I say this, but I believe Sise-Neg as Genesis to be even above the Living Tribunal. Why? Based on Frank Brunner's comments about Sise-Neg (Brunner was the artist for Steve Englehart for a long stretch, including the Sise-Neg arc). Here's what he has to say:

COMIC URBAN LEGEND: Frank Brunner and Steve Englehart faked a fan letter to themselves.

In an interview in Comic Book Artist #6, Frank Brunner shared an interesting story about how he and Steve Englehart managed to wriggle their way out of a small controversy over a storyline in their Doctor Strange series in Marvel Premiere involving Sise-neg/Genesis, which basically revolved around Dr. Strange following “God” along as he creates the universe

Brunner:We had just completed Marvel Premiere #14-well, I had just completed the pencils, most of the art, but for some reason or another, nobody took notice of what we were doing. When the book came out, Stan finally got a hold of it, and I don’t know, somebody pointed it out, or he read it, and he wrote us a letter saying, “We can’t do God. You’re going to have to print in the letters column a retraction saying this is not ‘the’ God, this is just a god.” Steve and I said, “Oh, come on! This is the whole point of the story! If we did that retraction of God, this is meaningless!” So, Steve happened to be on his way to Texas for something, this is when we were in California, and we cooked up this plot-we wrote a letter from a Reverend Billingsley in Texas, a fictional person, saying that one of the children in his parish brought him the comic book, and he was astounded and thrilled by it, and he said, “Wow, this is the best comic book I’ve ever read.” And we signed it “Reverend so-and-so, Austin Texas”-and when Steve was in Texas, he mailed the letter so it had the proper postmark. Then, we got a phone call from Roy, and he said, “Hey, about that retraction, I’m going to send you a letter, and instead of the retraction, I want you to print this letter.” And it was our letter! We printed our letter!

Source: http://goodcomics.comicbookresource...ds-revealed-30/

Based on this, Steve Englehart envisioned Sise-Neg at the end of his journey becoming the supreme being within MU. The events in the story arc parallel Sise-Neg with the biblical God, such as when he destroys the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and incinerates its citizens in a rain of fire, as well as creating a small paradise from the two primitive humans that he saved from Shuma-Gorath. And Brunner's comments refute anyone who tries to assert that Sise-Neg merely became a god instead of God (within MU, not TOAA level of course).

So God > not God. FP Sise-Neg > Synnar, imo.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:35 PM
Senor Cage

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:57 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Synnar based on feats and hype

Siseneg was a way better character

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote