KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOV Captain Marvel Vs King/RK Thor

DOV Captain Marvel Vs King/RK Thor
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DOV Captain Marvel Vs King/RK Thor

How would amped Marvel do against
1. King Thor
2. Rune King Thor?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 10:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

DoV Captain Marvel in both.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 03:54 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor in both.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cap beats the holy shit out of thor.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap beats the holy shit out of thor.
Nah.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah.

Yeah.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah.
He's overrated. King Thor has superior feats. Rune King Thor wouldn't even register him as a threat imo.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:33 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I don't think he'd beat "the holy shit" out of RKT. Considering he was operating at Elder God level and was well above Skyfather, I can see him having a long battle with him.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He's overrated. King Thor has superior feats. Rune King Thor wouldn't even register him as a threat imo.

Nope.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope.
What is Captain Marvel's most impressive feat ? Let's compare.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:39 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What is Captain Marvel's most impressive feat ? Let's compare.

I just woke up and can't remember them correctly but almost killing spectre is a big deal.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I just woke up and can't remember them correctly but almost killing spectre is a big deal.
By this logic Shazam can take on King Thor and Rune King Thor. Lucky for the Spectre Asgard isn't in the dcu.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:44 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

By this logic Shazam can take on King Thor and Rune King Thor. Lucky for the Spectre Asgard isn't in the dcu.

Yeah and?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 04:53 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank I don't think he'd beat "the holy shit" out of RKT. Considering he was operating at Elder God level and was well above Skyfather, I can see him having a long battle with him.

what the deal breaker for you on cap?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 05:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Prep-Man
what the deal breaker for you on cap?

Ultimately, I feel Cap was tapping into a greater source of power, even for a limited time. Granted, there wasn't anything much going on in his fight with Spectre aside from kicking the shit out of him on a physical sort of level, but that's pretty impressive to tax him so much. I wouldn't be extraordinarily opposed to someone arguing for RKT based on his wide array of shown and implied powers, though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 05:17 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank Ultimately, I feel Cap was tapping into a greater source of power, even for a limited time. Granted, there wasn't anything much going on in his fight with Spectre aside from kicking the shit out of him on a physical sort of level, but that's pretty impressive to tax him so much. I wouldn't be extraordinarily opposed to someone arguing for RKT based on his wide array of shown and implied powers, though.

wasnt the fight felt in other dimension? or was that another fight?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 05:20 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Cap.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 10:02 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

Cap

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 10:34 AM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah and?
I see King Thor tanking Shazam's attacks and killing him just like the Spectre. Shazam was also weakened at the time he took on the Spectre.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 11:04 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I see King Thor tanking Shazam's attacks and killing him just like the Spectre. Shazam was also weakened at the time he took on the Spectre.

I don't, not in ROE. Spectre was weakened when he fought shazam IIRC after fighting Cap.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 11:16 AM