KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos War Hercules vs Rune King Thor

Chaos War Hercules vs Rune King Thor
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Chaos War Hercules vs Rune King Thor

Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 02:29 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Spite.

And a spite thread that I think was done pretty recently.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 02:29 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Spite.

And a spite thread that I think was done pretty recently.
spite for who?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 02:31 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

One (supposedly? maybe?) restored 97% of the multiverse. The other one didn't.

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 02:40 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

thumb up The Thorbots are staying away from this one! heh

The Word

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:20 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm going to go for a split here. Neither has enough in terms of appearances to gauge who was the most powerful of the two. Just because RK Thor did not restore 97% of the multiverse does not mean that he could not, nor does it equate who is more powerful, when comparing these two powerhouses. Split.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

CW Hercules win

Also, Pak scrapped everything great he did in his Incredible Hercules with that arc

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:27 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Stoic
I'm going to go for a split here. Neither has enough in terms of appearances to gauge who was the most powerful of the two. Just because RK Thor did not restore 97% of the multiverse does not mean that he could not, nor does it equate who is more powerful, when comparing these two powerhouses. Split.

RKT was never implied to be anywhere near that level of power.

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You will never get it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why does RKT win quan?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Due to plot and storyline. This however does not mean that he was incapable of doing this. King thor was capable of massive matter manipulation, so I don't see why it would be outside of his power-set to take it up to the degree that CW Herc did if he had an amp in power (rune amp).

At any case, the safest answer is a split between the two, because of the lack of appearances, feats, and that RK Thor wasn't around to encounter a threat like CK (plot limited). I'm pretty sure that if RK Thor was placed in the Chaos Wars story arc instead of CW Herc, that his showing would have been just as great, and since he would be drawing from the runes, he may have even retained his power level, unlike Herc, who was drained from the feat.

You see the arguments that could be launched in support of either side? Well there simply isn't enough evidence to support either side, outside of perhaps one impression over the other. Split is the way to go here.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

This is stupid no way Thor wins or even stands a chance

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:47 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Due to plot and storyline. This however does not mean that he was incapable of doing this. King thor was capable of massive matter manipulation, so I don't see why it would be outside of his power-set to take it up to the degree that CW Herc did if he had an amp in power (rune amp).

At any case, the safest answer is a split between the two, because of the lack of appearances, feats, and that RK Thor wasn't around to encounter a threat like CK (plot limited). I'm pretty sure that if RK Thor was placed in the Chaos Wars story arc instead of CW Herc, that his showing would have been just as great, and since he would be drawing from the runes, he may have even retained his power level, unlike Herc, who was drained from the feat.

You see the arguments that could be launched in support of either side? Well there simply isn't enough evidence to support either side, outside of perhaps one impression over the other. Split is the way to go here.

While I disagree with you, I think you're putting up a good argument. One thing I think RKT has over CW Herc is confidence level. RKT always seemed cool and in control, while Herc, while powerful, still seemed like a buffoon.

Even still, until we see evidence of Rune King Thor being powerful enough to deal with something like CK, we can't assume he could either.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:51 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
While I disagree with you, I think you're putting up a good argument. One thing I think RKT has over CW Herc is confidence level. RKT always seemed cool and in control, while Herc, while powerful, still seemed like a buffoon.

Even still, until we see evidence of Rune King Thor being powerful enough to deal with something like CK, we can't assume he could either.

Well i would have placed RK Thor far above Odin, and we all saw how well Odin did against Galactus. RK Thor may actually be on the level, but he simply did not have an opponent on the level of the Chaos King to show for it. This does not mean that he would have done worse than CW Herc. he may have actually did better. I for one believe that RK Thor would have beaten Galactus' ass or at least Galactus on the level that he was when he fought Odin.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:00 PM
PillarofOsiris

I for one believe that RK Thor would have beaten Galactus' ass or at least Galactus on the level that he was when he fought Odin.

I'd agree with that.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:01 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by quanchi112
You will never get it.

I won't get what?

If you want me to believe a character is of a certain level of power, they need the feats (or at least a statement) proving it.

I'm not going to make stuff up. If that's what I'll never get, then I can live with that.

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:21 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The answer to this thread lies in the origin of each characters amplification. Was Herc's amp greater than Thor's amp? Now let's look into the why and why not.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:24 PM
iceman24567

The answer to this thread lies in the origin of each characters amplification. Was Herc's amp greater than Thor's amp? Now let's look into the why and why not.
Eh lets not you are the time of person to take something apart to fix one small problem i on the other hand rather smash the shit and move on

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:25 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by iceman24567
Eh lets not you are the time of person to take something apart to fix one small problem i on the other hand rather smash the shit and move on

Noted big grin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:29 PM