KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zuras vs Thanos

Zuras vs Thanos
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Zuras vs Thanos

Zuras

vs

thanos

No tech. No BFR. Who's the most powerful eternal?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 03:46 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 03:47 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

It's been stated on panel several times Zuras is the most powerful eternal... And considering his fight with Zeus... He beats thanos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 03:51 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Zuras is quite power but he was shown to be inferior to zeus in that fight. Zuras was talking stuff about been immortal and can't be kill while Zeus on the other hand told zuras that he could scatters his atoms to the corners of the earth. But still Thanos losses.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 04:51 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Thanos wins.

Statement mean nothing, Zuras got his head punched in by Gilgamesh.

His Fight with Zeus lol the blasted each other once.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 05:24 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thanos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 06:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thanos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 07:16 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

I thought Zuras wasn't try to kill Zeus in that fight.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 08:51 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It was stated that Zuras was the most powerful un-amplified Eternal, that's the key word. Thanos underwent an augmentation process in a far weaker body before he died, and has been given at the very least two upgrades since then. I'm still undecided on this but there is evidence to suggest that Thanos may be able to walk all over Zuras.

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:41 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.

That just makes him a Deviant (in concerns of the mutant genetic thing), but I get your reasoning. He also used mystical means to enhance himself as well.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos

And if we use the fight with Zeus as proof of anything, we might as well use only the first couple pages of the Thanos vs Odin fight.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:47 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

I haven't seen the fight in a while but didn't Zeus and the Greek gods end up retreating from Olympia (Home of the eternals) after his fight with Zuras? I also might be wrong, as I'm hazy on Zuras, but doesn't he control the uni-mind?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:52 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by keiththegreat
I haven't seen the fight in a while but didn't Zeus and the Greek gods end up retreating from Olympia (Home of the eternals) after his fight with Zuras? I also might be wrong, as I'm hazy on Zuras, but doesn't he control the uni-mind?

How would the uni mind factor into this. There's a no outside interference clause in effect after all.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 09:57 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

IMO:

Zues=Odin > Thanos > Zuras

but what the Hell do I know .

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 10:00 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins, zeus one shotted all of the eternals, zuras held up to one of zeus blast and was struggling. he could have been one shotted in the next panel for all we know

I have returned

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 11:54 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thanos wins, zeus one shotted all of the eternals, zuras held up to one of zeus blast and was struggling. he could have been one shotted in the next panel for all we know

If he already took one blast and wasn't KO'ed, how could he have been one-shotted in the next panel?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 12:09 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

zuras

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 12:18 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If he already took one blast and wasn't KO'ed, how could he have been one-shotted in the next panel?
he was struggling to hold up

I have returned

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 12:27 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

if someone is "one-shotted" by someone, it kinda implies that ONE SHOT was all that was needed to KO them. If Thor punches someone on one page, and then knocks them out with a punch on another page, it doesn't really count as "one shot", now does it?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 12:29 AM