KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Celestials/eternals vs chaos war Hercules

Celestials/eternals vs chaos war Hercules
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Celestials/eternals vs chaos war Hercules

All celestials and eternals that have ever appeared in a marvel comic vs supergod Hercules_

No bfr

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 07:09 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I know people will say Herc wins, but I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute. I was thinking about CW Herc the other day. Here's some things that make me question his power level:

He said he wasn't holding back against skyfathers when he attacked their council. They all looked fine after the fight. RKT one-shot killed skyfathers.

Why did he need Thor (who seemed more in charge than he did), Sersi and the SS to help him?

And considering that Odin can blow up galaxies, and he has been shown to be a flea compared to a celestial, i have no problem thinking one celestial can blow up a universe.

those are just some quick thoughts about this fight.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 08:13 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials

thank u bz

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 08:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Scathan

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:15 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

I should rephrase: only from the 616 universe.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 09:26 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Tiamut

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 11:00 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

At least thousands of Celestials is a lot of Celestials

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 11:07 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

the communicator leads the celestials to a win

go lakers

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 12:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

in a what if..Doom with Beyonder power and the IG fought the Celestial race..Doom manage to beat them but the IG become depleted..so i don't know..maybe the Celectials have a shot at winning..

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 01:44 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

celestials do win

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:51 AM
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slaanesh
in a what if..Doom with Beyonder power and the IG fought the Celestial race..Doom manage to beat them but the IG become depleted..so i don't know..maybe the Celectials have a shot at winning..

Which what if is that?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:39 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules logicaly recreated them and everything else for the matter after Choas king absorbed the universe...

I have returned

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:47 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I know people will say Herc wins, but I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute. I was thinking about CW Herc the other day. Here's some things that make me question his power level:

He said he wasn't holding back against skyfathers when he attacked their council. They all looked fine after the fight. RKT one-shot killed skyfathers.

Why did he need Thor (who seemed more in charge than he did), Sersi and the SS to help him?

And considering that Odin can blow up galaxies, and he has been shown to be a flea compared to a celestial, i have no problem thinking one celestial can blow up a universe.

those are just some quick thoughts about this fight.
hercules recreated all the skyfathers and there realms after chaos king killed them. Hercules didnt need sersi, nor thor nor even galactus for the matter, they all was getting soloed by zeus(who hercules one shotted), and all of this was before gaea transformed hercules so he could use the vast power he had

there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, celestials cannot bust universes.

I have returned

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:50 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Originally posted by Galan007
This one:
(please log in to view the image)

Thanks.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:56 PM
keiththegreat

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules recreated all the skyfathers and there realms after chaos king killed them. Hercules didnt need sersi, nor thor nor even galactus for the matter, they all was getting soloed by zeus(who hercules one shotted), and all of this was before gaea transformed hercules so he could use the vast power he had

there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, celestials cannot bust universes.

I thought he only recreated like 99%. The celestials could have been in that one percent.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:57 PM
guy222
With my gal

still celestials

strong rumor though chaos king is returning and will b retconned

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:06 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by keiththegreat
I thought he only recreated like 99%. The celestials could have been in that one percent.
I thought that 1% was earth ? And the remaining heros

I have returned

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:04 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Hercules logicaly recreated them and everything else for the matter after Choas king absorbed the universe...

This and it should be noted that all Gaea did was "awaken" Herc, she didn't give him any power up or anything.
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/cha...eld-101223.html
quote:
What happens when he goes into the Pool of Fire with Pele and Gaea is that the kind of truths of what it really means to be that kind of god are revealed to him. He finally burns away enough of himself to be able to see what it is to be this All-Father. He didn’t get a power-up in the sense of his powers increasing. It’s not like she invested him with new powers, she just opened his eyes to the power he has.

Barring Fulcrum Tiamut and Scathan, CW Herc wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:12 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

I thought that 1% was earth ? And the remaining heros

You said yourself the universe has trillions of galaxies. One percentnof just ONE trillion is like 10 billion ( I think). So logically that means that 10 billion galaxies survived... Although more if there are more than a trillion galaxies.

Last edited by keiththegreat on May 4th, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:30 AM