KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team DC vs Team Marvel

Team DC vs Team Marvel
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Team DC vs Team Marvel

Black Adam
Superman
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Mon-El with GL Power Ring
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Highfather

vs

Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Wolverine
Gladiator
Thanos
Sentry (WWH)
Odin

Fight in closed arena the size of a city. No BFR. To win, one team must completely KILL the other team.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 05:14 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Uuuuuuummm, team Marvel STOMPS and would only lose one person on their team after this fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 11th, 2012 05:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Well, Odin obliterates most of the opposing team by himself...

Old Post May 11th, 2012 05:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullwinkleMoose

Definitely not a Stomp, people are once again underrating High Father who has basically direct access to parts of the Source.

I think Marvel wins cuz of 8th Day Juggernaut

Old Post May 11th, 2012 07:54 PM
BullwinkleMoose is currently offline Click here to Send BullwinkleMoose a Private Message Find more posts by BullwinkleMoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JoeyVanHalen

SBP nullifies 8th Day Juggernaut's and Odin's magic.

Sodam Yat ION takes care of WBH

Highfather > Thanos

Old Post May 11th, 2012 08:09 PM
JoeyVanHalen is currently offline Click here to Send JoeyVanHalen a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyVanHalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JoeyVanHalen
SBP nullifies 8th Day Juggernaut's and Odin's magic.

Sodam Yat ION takes care of WBH

Highfather > Thanos

But Yat would get killed by WBH. What has he done to make you believe he can hang with this version of Hulk? Superboy Prime isnt taking on both Odin and 8th day, Odin alone is too much for Prime. Thanos would beat high father based on fts alone.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 11th, 2012 08:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuuuummm, team Marvel STOMPS and would only lose one person on their team after this fight.

Sucks to be Odin huh

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 11th, 2012 08:12 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, Odin obliterates most of the opposing team by himself...

You can use the same logic the other way with Highfather. Also, Marvel team has a serious weak link in Wolverine.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 09:50 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You can use the same logic the other way with Highfather. Also, Marvel team has a serious weak link in Wolverine.

I'm not quite convinced that Aquaman isn't DC's weak link, or that he could beat Wolverine in an up close brawl.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 12:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

DC

Old Post May 12th, 2012 01:02 AM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You could, sure.

But I see both Odin and Thanos weathering Highfather's onslaught. Conversely, I don't see anyone on Team 1 enduring Odin's besides Highfather.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 01:39 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You could, sure.

But I see both Odin and Thanos weathering Highfather's onslaught. Conversely, I don't see anyone on Team 1 enduring Odin's besides Highfather.

I really think Prime could. Yat would be close. (not saying Prime beats Odin, but he could endure quite a few attacks, especially since magic "tickles" him.)

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:14 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not quite convinced that Aquaman isn't DC's weak link, or that he could beat Wolverine in an up close brawl.

Except Aquaman could take control of Gladiator's mind and have him beat wolverine to a pulp.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:15 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Except Aquaman could take control of Gladiator's mind and have him beat wolverine to a pulp.

Or Aquaman with the rest of the weaker characters on the DC side get annihilated by Odin's first volley.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Or Aquaman with the rest of the weaker characters on the DC side get annihilated by Odin's first volley.

It could go that way sure. But I'd tend to think Odin and Highfather would cancel each other for a while. I think Odin would be too occupied with HF to really worry about Aquaman. In a fight like this is there are a so many variables, who knows how it would go really. I can see Glads blitzing Aquaman right away, or he could get occupied with Black Adam for example, and then Aquaman takes his mind over.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:27 PM
Stoic
Avenger

It could go that way sure. But I'd tend to think Odin and Highfather would cancel each other for a while. I think Odin would be too occupied with HF to really worry about Aquaman. In a fight like this is there are a so many variables, who knows how it would go really. I can see Glads blitzing Aquaman right away, or he could get occupied with Black Adam for example, and then Aquaman takes his mind over.

Aquaman could also be as preoccupied with Wolverine like Odin would be with HF that he would not get the chance to take anything over, as he would be fighting for his life. Those claws allow Wolverine to hit as hard as any high class 100 due to slashing strength. I really doubt that Aquaman would take this approach, and to say that he would take Kallarks mind over with 100% certainty is just not correct.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:37 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Oh and HF has no feats to suggest that he could go round for round with a character capable of nearly defeating Galactus on any level.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:39 PM
PillarofOsiris

Oh and HF has no feats to suggest that he could go round for round with a character capable of nearly defeating Galactus on any level.

Thor beat Galactus.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:48 PM
PillarofOsiris

Aquaman could also be as preoccupied with Wolverine like Odin would be with HF that he would not get the chance to take anything over, as he would be fighting for his life. Those claws allow Wolverine to hit as hard as any high class 100 due to slashing strength. I really doubt that Aquaman would take this approach, and to say that he would take Kallarks mind over with 100% certainty is just not correct.

When did I say 100% certainty?

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:48 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Thor beat Galactus.

Please provide the citation, and what was the catalyst of Thor's win. Was it due to hunger? Odin nearly defeated a Galactus while on a very high level. High Father on the other hand would likely get beaten by Superman who also beat Darkseid so bad that he couldn't open his eyes, and asked Kal keep it secret lest he fall from grace in the eyes of his subordinates. Darkseid also stated that Superman was a peer to him in power. Odin is above HF based on several pieces of evidence. Odin would likely one shot Superman like he did to the Silver Surfer.

Last edited by Stoic on May 12th, 2012 at 06:01 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2012 05:54 PM