KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fastest to go villain

Fastest to go villain
Started by: ColossusGrundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Fastest to go villain

What I want to know is who from this list (with possible motivations listed) would be the quickest to just "go villain" and turn against whatever he/she believes in.

1. Superman (after seeing Batman kill Lois by direction of the Justice League for threatening to expose their identities)

2. Captain America (after declaration of war by congress and signed by president against a defenseless nation with no cause)

3. Captain Marvel (Billy Batson reaches puberty and regresses into a goth-like depressive state)

4. Thing (Johnny AGAIN steals his girlfriend and he later that day finds a file on him where Reed and S.H.I.E.L.D. agree he is a liability)

5. Wonder Woman (begins menapause and decides that the men of the world are too evil an oppressive to women)

6. Hulk (Betty Ross Banner is carrying his child and is killed under the direction of the U.N. security council as a future threat to world security)

7. Colossus (the Cytorrak gem starts to feel so good he forgets about his "Bob Ross feelings")

8. Power Girl (a paparazzi sneaks into her apartment and photos her nude. The pics are posted and everywhere she goes she is referred to as "**** McGhee") ((Anchorman reference in case you wonder what the ****'s are))

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:52 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hulk

Everyone else

Cap

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:04 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Re: Fastest to go villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Captain America (after declaration of war by congress and signed by president against a defenseless nation with no cause)

Captain is not PRO US President. He is pro what he thinks that is right.

He was against the US in civil war and in many others times.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:11 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hulk/Superman.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

1. Hulk

2. Superman

3. Colossus

4. Thing

5. Wonder Woman

6. Power Girl

7. Captain Marvel
8. Steve Rogers

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:17 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Hulk
Colossus
Thing
Superman
Power Girl
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Captain America

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 04:29 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

lol @ thinking Superman would give up what he believes in and go villain.
Remember, he watched Manchester kill Lois, and could have killed him, but didn't.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Diana is the most likely

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:08 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Hulk easily. He's already done it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:15 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Tinman Piotr. It's bound to happen.
Hulk,happened already.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:32 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Colossus for sure.

Probably followed by the Hulk or Wonder Woman

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hulk

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:36 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Juntai
lol @ thinking Superman would give up what he believes in and go villain.
Remember, he watched Manchester kill Lois, and could have killed him, but didn't.

thumb up

WW though.... wink

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:36 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol at people saying huk, the killed his wife and blew up his planet and he still didn't do shite

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Actually it made him conquer Manhattan and beat up almost every superhero on Earth until it was revealed that it wasn't their fault

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:17 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at people saying huk, the killed his wife and blew up his planet and he still didn't do shite

He brought an elite army to New York and invaded it!
He beat the crap out of every hero in sight and forced his adversaries into a gladiatorial fight to the death!
The only reason he stopped was because he found out one of his teammates were responsible for the bomb.
Which resulted in him unwillingly going WBH and had to be put knocked into Bannermode.

He was a villain who was dangerously close to losing his innocence completely if it wasn't for the truth being exposed.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:22 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Re: Fastest to go villain

1. Hulk. Because he has before.

2) Wonder Woman (begins menapause and decides that the men of the world are too evil an oppressive to women) - almost that already, and she has a history of losing her temper very quickly and lashing out even at her friends

3. Colossus - the demon finally takes over

4. Thing (Johnny AGAIN steals his girlfriend and he later that day finds a file on him where Reed and S.H.I.E.L.D. agree he is a liability) - a file that says he's a liability, that's pretty hilarious.

5 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson reaches puberty and regresses into a goth-like depressive state) - not a villain, just a loser.

6. Power Girl - she'd probably enjoy the attention

7. Superman - he would beat them up but still take them to jail.

8. Last, Captain America (after declaration of war by congress and signed by president against a defenseless nation with no cause) - By turning against his own evil government he would still be fighting for exactly what he believes in.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:23 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

U guys seriously need to reread wwh, he was not a villian, everyone who got rolled deserved it. Hulk was no more a villian than he's ever been...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
U guys seriously need to reread wwh, he was not a villian, everyone who got rolled deserved it. Hulk was no more a villian than he's ever been...

Not everyone.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not everyone.

Like?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:46 PM