KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor vs Hulk (Upgraded Edition)

Superman vs Thor vs Hulk (Upgraded Edition)
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Superman vs Thor vs Hulk (Upgraded Edition)

Superman gets Captain America's shield and Spider-sense and ability to shoot organic webbing from wrists

Hulk gets Red Lantern Ring and Quicksilver's speed

Thor gets retractable Adamantium claws and adamantium skeleton and Cyclop's optic blast (does not need visor)

Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Aug 23rd, 2012 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 06:54 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How does Cyclops' optic blast help Thor?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 06:56 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Current Hulk is a freaking monster and has been literally one shotting Heralds without any issues at all. He is in a different tier imo and giving him any type of amp isn't good at all.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 06:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Spider-Sense for Supes is kind of redundant.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 06:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

What herald did he one shotted? Superman here is pretty much complete. He has flash like speed and strength that rivals Hulk.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk is a freaking monster and has been literally one shotting Heralds without any issues at all. He is in a different tier imo and giving him any type of amp isn't good at all.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:01 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hulk wins.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:02 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by lilshogun
What herald did he one shotted?

Wonderman and he did it at a weaker level of power.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The one with the best upgrade is Thor in the form of the Adamantium skeleton and claws IMO.

Superman's upgrades are lame in comparison. Hulk's quicksilver speed is nothing to Supes. Thor could still handle it...but it aint likely imo

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:04 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Zack Fair
The one with the best upgrade is Thor in the form of the Adamantium skeleton and claws IMO.

Superman's upgrades are lame in comparison. Hulk's quicksilver speed is nothing to Supes. Thorcould still handle it...but it aint likely imo
superman's upgrades aren't lame at all

with his speed combined with spidersense, he'd literally be untouchable

and combine his accuracy and strength with captain america's shield, and you have one very deadly weapon

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:06 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
society619

Thor wins

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:07 PM
society619 is currently offline Click here to Send society619 a Private Message Find more posts by society619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Starscream M
superman's upgrades aren't lame at all

with his speed combined with spidersense, he'd literally be untouchable

and combine his accuracy and strength with captain america's shield, and you have one very deadly weapon
Didn't think of the spider-sense like that. I've just always thought that with his telescopic, x-ray, microscopic visions and super hearing something like precog is pointless.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:09 PM
Sixth_Winged

Thor's upgrade don't do much for him unless we are talking about PF cyclops blast.

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will be quite hard to beat. Shield is alright.

And then there's Hulk's upgrades....jeezus. Talk about ragemonster.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:10 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

How strong is the organic webbing? "Kryptonian" level? Otherwise, it's fairly useless here.

Still, first impression: I'd give this to Captain Spider-Supes.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:11 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thor's upgrade don't do much for him unless we are talking about PF cyclops blast.

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will quite hard to beat.

Starscream M hates Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Superman's spider-sense upgrade will be quite hard to beat. Shield is alright.

thor's upgrades are very helpful

he's now much deadlier even without mjolnir...combine cl100 strength with adamantium claws and thats a deadly combination

cyclops eye beams isn't a gamechanger, but it gives thor more versatility...imagine he is in a grapple with an opponent, now he can unleash optic blast to his arsenal

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:12 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Mindship
How strong is the organic webbing? "Kryptonian" level? Otherwise, it's fairly useless here.

Still, first impression: I'd give this to Captain Spider-Supes.
its just regular level, its not meant as a game changer...but a tool for distraction, superman can web someone's face and then finish them off with a super strength shield smash

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:13 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Well Cyclops absorbs solar energy,

He can then shoot said solar energy

The blast is red

Is the blast red solar energy?

It's a hard sell and Thor could exploit the weakness anyway...

Just saying

Oh as per Op is say hulk wins

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Silent Master
Starscream M hates Thor.
not really, thor's one of my favorite characters

Silent Master

Originally posted by Starscream M
not really, thor's one of my favorite characters

Yes really, your entire posting history says otherwise.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:15 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL yeah.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:15 PM