KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Entropy Aegis vs Marvel Team

Entropy Aegis vs Marvel Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Entropy Aegis vs Marvel Team

Entropy Aegis Steel

vs

Rune King Thor
Zeus
Thorbuster Iron Man
Magneto
Bor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Kuurth
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Void Sentry (Siege version)
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Zuras
P5 Namor (1/5 Phoenix Force)

No BFR

Last edited by keiththegreat on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:11 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Needs to be a moratorium on EA Steel threads.

Team dies.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 06:06 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

the entropy aegis was that big of an amp ?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 12:54 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

The Entropy Aegis wields entropy, the most destructive force in DC.

The EA also tanked a combined attack from the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Highfather, Zeus) as effortlessly as Superman tanks bullets.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:49 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
The Entropy Aegis wields entropy, the most destructive force in DC.

The EA also tanked a combined attack from the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Highfather, Zeus) as effortlessly as Superman tanks bullets.
Kryptonite bullets?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Are there any scans of the Aegis' best feats, because to prove that the team loses, it should take more than the comments posted above. No offense intended. That just happens to be a universe crushing team so please humor me. For now I believe that the team wins.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The scans are in the Imperiex respect thread.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stoic
Are there any scans of the Aegis' best feats, because to prove that the team loses, it should take more than the comments posted above. No offense intended. That just happens to be a universe crushing team so please humor me. For now I believe that the team wins.
All of the E/A's feats are here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 05:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
All of the E/A's feats are here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Who do you think wins? Personally, I think RKT would be a good fight one on one, but would lose. Wouldn't this team be overkill?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 05:32 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The EA wasn't scratched by anything. Since it has not enough appearances and it's unknown how to damage or destryo it, i's rather unquantifiable. The Quintessence stated that no mortal should wield the power of Imperiex or entropy itself. I think one need abstract level of power to damage it.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:08 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The EA wasn't scratched by anything. Since it has not enough appearances and it's unknown how to damage or destryo it, i's rather unquantifiable. The Quintessence stated that no mortal should wield the power of Imperiex or entropy itself. I think one need abstract level of power to damage it.

That's pretty solid reasoning, but before America's Shield was rumpled by a far weaker King Thor (comparing him to Rune King Thor in this instance), I'm sure many would have doubted, or had doubts that even an Odin powered being would be able to physically harm it.

The idea behind the armor itself, and where it was taken leaves a rather large possibility of the armor itself being able to be compromised. Rune King Thor may be just the one to do so. He after all was able to rip off a Sky Fathers head with less trouble than you or I would be able to pluck a flower. If that isn't power I don't know what is.

I've expressed my doubts about Galactus being able to defeat the Rune King at average levels, while others continued to rate him as an Elder Deity by title which is something that I believe that this forum suffers from. What I mean is that there are guys that are in tiers that run contrary to the amount of punishment that they can take.

I can't recall there ever being a level placed on him (RKT). Just how powerful is an Elder Deity exactly? Can we be sure that the Rune King could not wipe the floor with one? Would an Elder Deity be able to defeat Galactus at the level that he was on when he fought Tyrant, or Odin. I know that when he fought Tyrant that he prepared for the battle, so no excuses can be given in that regard.

We know that the Aegis was durable by canonical citation, but what of it's offensive powers? Could it even harm King Thor, let alone the Rune King, whose power dwarfs the former? That's just one of the guys on the team, albeit the most powerful.

You hit the nail on the head when you brought up the Aegis' short history. I need to remind some people that there was a time that the Destroyer armor was also looked upon under the same light that the Aegis is looked upon now. What's changed? Well history, and I have no doubt that if the Aegis ever returns on the scene, that it too will likely suffer a defeat or two.

I'm willing to bet that after a prolonged battle with Rune King Thor, and his vast array of powers, that we would see the Aegis defeated. after all who no sells Mangog with ease?

This team should win by proxy on the strength of actually having histories, but not just that, but by comparing them to other characters with long running histories, and their ability to easily outshine very powerful opponents with ease.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 07:10 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I'm not trying to apply a no-limits fallacy to the EA, but I'm confident that entropy can kill anyone on the team and I'm not convinced that anyone on the team can definitively damage the Aegis.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 12:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

^ This, pretty much. I can't see someone even as high up as RKT being able to handle being dumped in an entropy rift. Plus, given Steel's ability to rend time/space, I'm not sure Thor could stop time to prevent Steel from attacking.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 12:50 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

That's pretty solid reasoning, but before America's Shield was rumpled by a far weaker King Thor (comparing him to Rune King Thor in this instance), I'm sure many would have doubted, or had doubts that even an Odin powered being would be able to physically harm it.

The idea behind the armor itself, and where it was taken leaves a rather large possibility of the armor itself being able to be compromised. Rune King Thor may be just the one to do so. He after all was able to rip off a Sky Fathers head with less trouble than you or I would be able to pluck a flower. If that isn't power I don't know what is.

I've expressed my doubts about Galactus being able to defeat the Rune King at average levels, while others continued to rate him as an Elder Deity by title which is something that I believe that this forum suffers from. What I mean is that there are guys that are in tiers that run contrary to the amount of punishment that they can take.

I can't recall there ever being a level placed on him (RKT). Just how powerful is an Elder Deity exactly? Can we be sure that the Rune King could not wipe the floor with one? Would an Elder Deity be able to defeat Galactus at the level that he was on when he fought Tyrant, or Odin. I know that when he fought Tyrant that he prepared for the battle, so no excuses can be given in that regard.

We know that the Aegis was durable by canonical citation, but what of it's offensive powers?Could it even harm King Thor, let alone the Rune King, whose power dwarfs the former? That's just one of the guys on the team, albeit the most powerful.

You hit the nail on the head when you brought up the Aegis' short history. I need to remind some people that there was a time that the Destroyer armor was also looked upon under the same light that the Aegis is looked upon now. What's changed? Well history, and I have no doubt that if the Aegis ever returns on the scene, that it too will likely suffer a defeat or two.

I'm willing to bet that after a prolonged battle with Rune King Thor, and his vast array of powers, that we would see the Aegis defeated. after all who no sells Mangog with ease?

This team should win by proxy on the strength of actually having histories, but not just that, but by comparing them to other characters with long running histories, and their ability to easily outshine very powerful opponents with ease.

Considering how entropy is capable of casually killing a Celestial(the same breed that were able to survive nullification energies from an alternate UN) in the Marvel Multiverse , I doubt that any skyfather or elder god level entity could tank or even survive it .

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:00 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Harbinger
^ This, pretty much. I can't see someone even as high up as RKT being able to handle being dumped in an entropy rift. Plus, given Steel's ability to rend time/space, I'm not sure Thor could stop time to prevent Steel from attacking.

Low Abstract level beings like the Mad Celestials could be killed by an entropic shot from a rifle sized tech gun .

Unless his magical/supernatural nature grants him immunity to entropy , I don't see RKT surviving entropy .

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:03 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Considering how entropy is capable of casually killing a Celestial(the same breed that were able to survive nullification energies from an alternate UN) in the Marvel Multiverse , I doubt that any skyfather or elder god level entity could tank or even survive it .
Good point.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

We know that the Aegis was durable by canonical citation, but what of it's offensive powers? Could it even harm King Thor, let alone the Rune King, whose power dwarfs the former? That's just one of the guys on the team, albeit the most powerful.

Yeah but CA's shield was made by humans and adamantium. The EA was made by Darkseid and is made from the stuff an Abstract is made of.

No one doubts KT power. But the EA resisted the power of the Quintessence, a bunch of Skyfathers, it also was used to channel the combined power needed to open a BoomTube to the end of time and the OE.

I would Rank Galactus higher then KT but that's a matter of taste.

I don't know, but G was clearly superior to Odin. Odin did well with his headbut don't get me wrong but G was more annoyed then anything else.

Was KT harmed? By what and who? The AE's offense was powerful enough to stop the tendrils from Warworld, something others couldn't do.

The Destroyer was made by a Skyfather, so I would still rank it a little below the EA. And the problem is, the EA won't return, not the original, thanks to Flashpoint. Maybe it should be banned in discusssions.

I think the EA would triumph. The way it was treated by the Quintessence and proved invulnerable to anything Skyfatherlevel beings used against it. However, a guy like Galactus would be able to take it apart.

Maybe.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 02:10 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I think this is really getting ridiculous. I'm finding it quite hard to believe EA could win this.

Is there really a scan where the EA tanked the combined attack of the quintessence?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:25 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

In the link posted above (Galan's respect thread of Imperiex). The EA armor creates a force field capable of blocking an attack from the Quintessence.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:57 PM
Sixth_Winged

I don't see any attacks by the quintessence there

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 07:00 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote