KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bricks vs Fighters

Bricks vs Fighters
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Bricks vs Fighters

The bricks consist of...

Thing
Luke Cage
Namor
She Hulk

vs

Wolverine
Sabertooth (adamantium version)
Ironfist
Midnighter

Who wins? No bfring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Namor solos

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:27 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Fighters. Iron Fist and Midnighter might be unimportant but ... wait Wolverine will have his hands full with Namor. Till they are finished the fighters go down and it's an 2-3 vs 1. Bricks win.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:27 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fighters win easily.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:29 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Iron Fist is pretty darn nasty against bricks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 12:54 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Honestly I am seeing none of these guys beating Namor (barring a cheap shot)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:01 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

things probably changed, but he did get owned by hiroim:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:01 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I Think Creed and Logan will be the last two standing. The tanks will at first seem to be winning but Creed and Logan's HF will keep them in there while they slowly whittle done the tanks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Honestly I am seeing none of these guys beating Namor (barring a cheap shot)

Wolverine has already beaten Namor himself on more than one occasion...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:10 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:26 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Unless the battlefield has a pool for Namor to runaway and heal in after Wolverine guts him, that example is irrelevant. Plus Wolverine was already getting up.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:34 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unless the battlefield has a pool for Namor to runaway and heal in after Wolverine guts him, that example is irrelevant. Plus Wolverine was already getting up.

Namor was dominating Logan here, almost as bad as Odin dominated Thanos. He was going easy on him while Logan cheapshotted, cheated and still couldn't get the better out of Namor. Wolverine was getting up because Namor waited and let him do it. It's not like he couldn't have finished him there, similar to what WWH did.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:36 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Namor's the strongest/most dangerous on the field, but his teammates aren't much help given the opposition. Fighters win via attrition; there's no viable counter here for an adamantium laced Creed or for Logan's/Victor's HFs, especially with no BFR.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:39 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, I mean, if we are really going extreme here, what's to stop Namor from going in the back, and ripping his heart out?

DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also...

Enhanced hearing, thunderclaps...

DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Namor was dominating Logan here, almost as bad as Odin dominated Thanos. He was going easy on him while Logan cheapshotted, cheated and still couldn't get the better out of Namor. Wolverine was getting up because Namor waited and let him do it. It's not like he couldn't have finished him there, similar to what WWH did.

It was a much of a cheap shot as Namor's initial blow. Logan would have essential one shot Namor if there hadn't been a conveniently placed water source for him to run away and heal in... and if he had it wouldn't have been the first time he had dropped Namor with a single well placed blow. If Namor rushed him he would have just got back into claw range and been turn up again.

Hulk has a healing factor, if he didn't Wolverine would have killed him in that in counter with the blows he landed. Namor doesn't have a shot in hell of doing what WWH did to Wolverine, even that incarnation of the Hulk wasn't several orders of magnitude stronger than Namor on a logarithmic scale.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ that was the best showing for wolverine's brain ever

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:44 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, I mean, if we are really going extreme here, what's to stop Namor from going in the back, and ripping his heart out?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also...

Enhanced hearing, thunderclaps...

I take it you aren't very familiar with Wolverine? He's had his heart ripped out and eaten in the middle of a fight and still killed the guy who did. His heart was blown up with systemic manipulation and it only dropped him for two panels.

He's also tanked point black thunder claps from the Hulk than created massive creators akin to the impact of a meteorite.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:45 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What if namor throws Wolverine and sabertooth over the horizon

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:48 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

No BFR.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 01:49 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote