KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Kalibak in H2H Combat (No weapons)

Thor vs Kalibak in H2H Combat (No weapons)
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Thor vs Kalibak in H2H Combat (No weapons)

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:19 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thor

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thor.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor.

JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

thor

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:25 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Consensus has been reached.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

kalibak.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:27 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

laughing out loud

Of course.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:28 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thor 7-8/10

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
kalibak.

Nope, you're wrong.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:38 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor 7-8/10
Unless Thor goes into this battle with no arms and one leg, I really don't see how an argument can be made for Kalibak to take even 2-3 wins, tbh. If nothing else, Kalibak's numerous failures over the years have shown us that he is decisively below the Superman/Orion/Thor strength tier.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor hands down, Odinson will send Kalibk back to too daddy Darkseid in a wheel chair.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:45 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Thor goes into this battle with no arms and one leg, I really don't see how an argument can be made for Kalibak to take even 2-3 wins, tbh. If nothing else, Kalibak's numerous failures over the years have shown us that he is decisively below the Superman/Orion/Thor strength tier.
kalibak never faced a handicapped superman

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:47 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Galan007

Thor's stock dropped during the last months tbh. So 2-3 seems reasonable.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yes, because Thor getting his ass kicked repeatedly by the Phoenix (And bouncing right back mind you despite the beatings) translates into Kalibak getting wins.

Yea, that makes plenty of sense.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I noticed people like to harp on the bad showings but forget about the positive ones he's had.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:52 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, because Thor getting his ass kicked repeatedly by the Phoenix (And bouncing right back mind you despite the beatings) translates into Kalibak getting wins.

Yea, that makes plenty of sense.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I noticed people like to harp on the bad showings but forget about the positive ones he's had.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:59 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I really don't think ppl forget about the positive ones, given the constant reminders we're given by the KMC thor brigade

fer crying out loud, some of his feats from decades ago are still often given on a constant basis

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 10:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

kalibak never faced a handicapped superman
...Which is why he's been stomped so many times. thumb up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 10:03 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I really don't think ppl forget about the positive ones, given the constant reminders we're given by the KMC thor brigade

fer crying out loud, some of his feats from decades ago are still often given on a constant basis

I've already listed his impressive feats from 2007 on up, right when JMS brought him back from the dead, and numerous times. If you want a list, I'd be more than happy to list his showings since his return.

But, then again, if Thor's one of your top 5 favorite characters, you should know all of them or most of them.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 10:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Seriously, Gladiator has taken the second worst beating and he's still in intensive care (Not even close to the numerous one's Thor has had).

The entire event lasted what, a week or two in Marvel time? Thor started the event by facing the Phoenix Force who mind you incinerated an entire planets (Also Terrax) by flying through them and was being hype by Alonso and the other "geniuses" at Marvel as being greater than Galactus.

Do you guys know why Thor got his ass kicked by the Phoenix Force so much? It's because he's the most powerful Avenger and the only one who can be justified to do what he did.

Even Hulk with all the love he gets wasn't sent into space because "he was out of his depth" or whatever.

I wish the beatings didn't happen and he got more respect like back in the day but whatever, it's comics.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Oct 23rd, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 10:07 PM