KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver age Mangog vs Doomsday

Silver age Mangog vs Doomsday
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Silver age Mangog vs Doomsday

Strongest version of Doomsday. Who takes this?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:32 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Mangog rapes.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Isn't Doomsday Wars DD the strongest?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Mangog .. but im wondering if DD can evolve in his next life and hence get the better of mangog??

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:37 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Nothing any Doomsday ever did would make him on par with Silver Age Mangog, let alone more powerful.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:40 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Mangog stomps.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 12:50 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nothing any Doomsday ever did would make him on par with Silver Age Mangog, let alone more powerful.
This.

Doomsday from DD Wars was the most powerful incarnation of Doomsday we ever saw, but he was still only a Trans-level character (possibly a bit higher depending on your opinion of early-90's Darkseid.) Mangog, on the other hand, was a peak Skyfather whom was more than a match for Odin himself, iirc... And since no version of Doomsday ever seemed to have evolved beyond physical pummeling, there is literally no argument can be made for him here.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
This.

Doomsday from DD Wars was the most powerful incarnation of Doomsday we ever saw, but he was still only a Trans-level character (possibly a bit higher depending on your opinion of early-90's Darkseid.) Mangog, on the other hand, was a peak Skyfather whom was more than a match for Odin himself, iirc... And since no version of Doomsday ever seemed to have evolved beyond physical pummeling, there is literally no argument can be made for him here.

What did DD do in that story?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It was essentially Brainiac's intellect & psi abilities uploaded into H/P Doomsday's body. In the story itself, Doomsday shit-stomped Kyle, Dianna, Wally, Orion, Plastic Man, and J'onn combined. He also owned Superman a few times, and tanked the Astro Force... And DD's feats from H/P would also be applicable to this version.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 31st, 2012 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:31 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Resisting the OE and pawning Darkseid. Also treating Superman, and killing thousands of GL. Also going through probes likeu tissue paper

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:31 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Ohhhh, I remember that one now. That wasn't really an upgrade from what I remember.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:32 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by h1a8
Resisting the OE and pawning Darkseid. Also treating Superman, and killing thousands of GL. Also going through probes likeu tissue paper

Yep.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:33 AM
Senor Cage

Doomsday once killed Time Trapper with his bare hands. Made him cry before his death.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:34 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Golgo13
Ohhhh, I remember that one now. That wasn't really an upgrade from what I remember.
It was definitely an upgrade... It just didn't last too long.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:34 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doomsday once killed Time Trapper with his bare hands. Made him cry before his death.
When?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:35 AM
Senor Cage

Why? Because he was smarter? I was thinking physically.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:35 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
When?

Joking. cool

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:36 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

we call that lying around these parts

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:38 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Why? Because he was smarter? I was thinking physically.
Physically, he was just as powerful (if not moreso) than he was during H/P, and he had Brainiac's intellect and psi powers as well.

That was definitely DD's most powerful version.

Joking. cool
thumb up

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 01:38 AM
h1a8

Yep.
What did mangog do thats beyond what I listed?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:05 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote