KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lord Mar-Vell Vs VoidSentry

Lord Mar-Vell Vs VoidSentry
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Lord Mar-Vell Vs VoidSentry

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 11:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

IMHO, too close to call.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 12:04 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

void

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 12:31 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Lord Mar-Vell

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 12:35 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

Good lord Guy. That avatar and signature is stunning. I cant keep staring.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 01:21 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey buddy

do u think sentry can do like death and kill the cancerverse leader

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 01:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Lord Mar-Vell beat the overrated Void Sentry

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 01:44 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Void wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 01:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Pretty clear cut lord Marvell wins

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 06:25 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

void

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 07:08 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Void imo.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 07:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Lord Marvell toyed with the Surfer and Nova. And created an explosion that dwarfed the Heli-carrier Stark caused on Void.

An explosion like that forced Void into Sentry mode. And Mar-Vell is fast and powerful enough to mimic one of Sentry's many fatalities he's received.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 07:34 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Sentry never received any fatalities..the guy comes back from everything..he even comes back after MM disperse his molecule..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 07:37 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Limited KO counts as forum win. Although I used to champion Sentry coming back from death as not counting. I no longer believe it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:00 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Limited KO counts as forum win. Although I used to champion Sentry coming back from death as not counting. I no longer believe it.

i think so too..but someone told me that limited KO doesn't count as beating the opponent..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:03 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

do u think sentry can do like death and kill the cancerverse leader

If he's on top of his game and using all of his arsenal, I think he could.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 08:04 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by the ninjak
Lord Marvell toyed with the Surfer and Nova. And created an explosion that dwarfed the Heli-carrier Stark caused on Void.

An explosion like that forced Void into Sentry mode. And Mar-Vell is fast and powerful enough to mimic one of Sentry's many fatalities he's received.
That is voids lowest showing. I didnt know we were suppose to use only the lowest of each

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 02:43 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote