KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Waynes' Money or Wolverine's Healing factor vs Starfox's Pleasure Stimulation ability

Waynes' Money or Wolverine's Healing factor vs Starfox's Pleasure Stimulation ability
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Cool Waynes' Money or Wolverine's Healing factor vs Starfox's Pleasure Stimulation ability

Which would you rather have?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:32 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

If it's the real world and I'm protected from being hunted/experimented on/etc...

1. Healing factor: I fear old age. Seriously, I do. Staying in my physical/mental prime would be a welcome gift. The increased life expectancy also gives me plenty of opportunities to get rich. I won't be Bruce Wayne rich, but I could still make an awful lot of money.

2. Wayne's money: Money already is a "pleasure stimulation ability."

3. Starfox's ability. Obvious reasons.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 4th, 2013 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Wolverine healing factor. Though it would be pretty painful watching everyone around me grow old and eventually die while I remained in my physical prime.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 09:32 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The thing about the long life is having to watch people die that are close to you.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 04:50 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

IDk much about starfox's power but I'd go with HF despite the drawbacks of what everyone else said. Also assuming i am not endangered like styletime said.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 04:56 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd take Starfox's powers. I don't want to live forever, and mo' money, mo' problems. But being able to smash any chick whenever I wished for the rest of my natural life regardless of my financial status or appearance, as well as basically emotionally con men and women into taking care of me? Sign me up. I'd be roommates with Dania Ramirez and Rosa Acosta by the end of the day, with Bill Gates bankrolling it because I'm his new bestfriend.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:09 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

Healing factor only real drawback is watching everybody get old.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:19 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

hf

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd want Wayne's money. No doubt.

A healing factor? Phuck living like Connor MacLeod. Pleasure stimulation? Money can buy that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 4th, 2013 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mindset would rob you of every penny... he stalks you 24/7.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

With Wayne's money I'd be cloning myself like crazy. With all those Galanbots running around, Mindset would never be able to find Galan-Prime... Rape skills be damned!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Aw but with the starfox powers he could turn all those clones against you.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:31 PM
Bouboumaster

This thread is made of win

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:32 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Aw but with the starfox powers he could turn all those clones against you.
Mindset isn't into pleasure, n00b.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:33 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

HF definately, mainly because of extended life span.

Money second.

I can stimulate pleasure pretty well without powers big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:34 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Alright I would go with Starfox's powers think about this, I could go to the Forbes richest people in the world and have those people give me half of each of their fortunes which Bill Gates alone is 30 billion. With that power I could get with for starters Maxam Top 100 sexiest women. I would also have a personal army around me at all times. I would move into The Biltmore Estate and be absoutly happy for the rest of my life lol.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 05:49 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Starfox's "pleasure" power all the way.

A) Money can run out if spent stupidly (or even if it's mostly stocks in your company and it goes under)

B) Living super long is nice, but sooner or later people will start noticing something is up.

Starfox's power in the real world would be "game breaking". Sex up anyone you want anytime or basically rob people blind (by "befriending" them and having them give you or will you everything they have). You'd be king of the world if you wanted to.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:04 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

1. Money money money
2. Pleasure stimulation
3. Healing factor

Wolvie's healing factor is nice and all, but I wouldn't want to live that long. Plus the healing factor doesn't even negate pain, you still feel all of the damage even while regenerating.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:04 PM
Glorificus is online now! Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There are other benefits of Logan's HF, like enhanced strength, speed, stamina and senses.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:15 PM
golem370

I thought the strength was mainly because of the adamantium structure of Wolverine.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 07:00 PM