KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maxima VS Thor

Maxima VS Thor
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Maxima VS Thor

Maxima

VS

Thor

Warrior Queen or Warrior Prince

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 09:31 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor.

Gets verbally owned before he gets oneshot.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 09:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Depends where u put Thor's TP resistance, he would win the physical match up

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:19 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor's TP resistance would be up there me thinks. His showing against Emma was very nice...even if it made no sense whatsoever.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:20 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Thor wins

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:22 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thor wins a majority imo, but she could certainly take some. maybe 7/10 thor. more if her magnetic powers allow her to affect the hammer.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
thor wins a majority imo, but she could certainly take some. maybe 7/10 thor. more if her magnetic powers allow her to affect the hammer.

I second this, Thor is just too damn powerful for her! Thor abilities are greater than hers, the man can affect sky fathers and up. Maxima would try to have his babies tbh with you guys, she will droll over Thor to mate with her.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:31 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:37 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:39 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Maxima

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 03:43 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Maxima's worthiness to wield Mjolnir is an x-factor.

She is fast enough to knock Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and then use it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:06 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Who says Maxima is worthy?

Thor wins.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

she might be...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:52 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by 753
she might be...

In her mind!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:53 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

She doesn't need to be worthy, she can move fast enough to grab his wrist and make him beat himself with his own hammer. It's a proven tactic against Thor.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:17 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by keiththegreat
She doesn't need to be worthy, she can move fast enough to grab his wrist and make him beat himself with his own hammer. It's a proven tactic against Thor.

How many people with Maxima level strength have done it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor has accepted his current role and gigs in comics so he will knock himself out with mjolnir.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thor.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Thor wins.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 11:41 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Who says Maxima is worthy?

Thor wins.

Maxima fits in well with past wielders of Mjolnir. If Cap is worthy then certaintly Maxima is.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:42 AM