KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vs The X-Men

The Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vs The X-Men
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vs The X-Men

Who wins?
No prep....

The Guardians of the Galaxy:

Star-Lord
Nove (Sam)
Gamera
Drax
Groot
R. Racoon

Vs

The X-Men:

Cyclops
Iceman
Beast
Colosus
Angel
Gambit

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:13 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

x-men, solidly

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:21 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Gaurdians, solidly

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 02:16 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Gerber's original team would fare better. As it is, I don't see what they could do about Iceman in particular, but even minus him, that is a fairly stacked line-up for the X-Men.

Starhawk would solo though evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 02:23 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Why would X-Men win?

Why would rhe GotG win?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 02:42 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Groot solo's.

(please log in to view the image)

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Depends which bobby show up, at his best he solos but he is kinda inconsistent...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Current celestial avatar of life angel has energy manipulation, energy constructs, HF, flight, superhuman intellect and discovers a new power everyday.

Colossus is the avatar of cytorrak.

Cyke and gambit have long range high powered energy projection.

Iceman is an indestructible moisture god.

all the guardians really have to offer is nova as the rest are a bunch of low-mid metas. groot might pose a physical challenge, but seriously, iceman could solo everyone else while the rest of the x-men to pile up on nova.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:13 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildernesss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
Current celestial avatar of life angel has energy manipulation, energy constructs, HF, flight, superhuman intellect and discovers a new power everyday.

Colossus is the avatar of cytorrak.

Cyke and gambit have long range high powered energy projection.

Iceman is an indestructible moisture god.

all the guardians really have to offer is nova as the rest are a bunch of low-mid metas. groot might pose a physical challenge, but seriously, iceman could solo everyone else while the rest of the x-men to pile up on nova.

angel is too much of a pacifist to utlilize his powers to the extent that would be neccessary to stop nova. didn't colossus lose his cytorrak powers post a vs x? iceman doesn't measure up to his aoa counterpart and hasn't reached his full potential yet. I don't see x-men winning this unless colossus has his cytorrak powers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:27 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Angel will get serious as soon as he thinks his friends are threatened. I havent seen any indication that piotr lost his mojo, no.
616 iceman is doing much better in wolverine and the x-men animating armies of ice avatars and gigantic golems, but even if he werent, this guardian roster cant do shit to him.

as for this nova, he aint no dick rider.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:35 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by 753
You are saying that as if its a bad thing.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 06:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

X-Men via superior teamwork

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 06:54 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by 753
Angel will get serious as soon as he thinks his friends are threatened. I havent seen any indication that piotr lost his mojo, no.
616 iceman is doing much better in wolverine and the x-men animating armies of ice avatars and gigantic golems, but even if he werent, this guardian roster cant do shit to him.

magik separated him from cyttorak (yes i thought it was retarded to).

not sure who wins.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 07:11 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Lord Feron
magik separated him from cyttorak (yes i thought it was retarded to).

not sure who wins.
shit. when was this?

anyway x-men still win

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:49 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think bobby is a real problem here....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:18 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bobby is too much now. He can vomit forth clones of himself that will keep the GOTG members busy whilst the others clean shop.

Cyclops unleashes ''off my lawn''

Too many members of the Guardians are melee fighters.

Xmen win this thanks to Bobby.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by 753

what issue was this....the ice giant thing u said

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what issue was this....the ice giant thing u said
(adjectiveless) x-men 40

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 09:34 PM
StyleTime

In a forum fight, I see the X-Men winning pretty solidly. Don't see how the GoTG will deal with Iceman.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 08:43 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Depends which bobby show up, at his best he solos but he is kinda inconsistent...

This.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 09:37 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote