KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Colossus and Thing

Morlun vs Colossus and Thing
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Morlun vs Colossus and Thing

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 10th, 2013 04:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

On paper Morlun. In a book? The duo.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 10th, 2013 05:11 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Team handily

Old Post May 11th, 2013 12:11 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Team should win... eventually.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 12:15 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Morlun was uber but I can't see him taking down these guys. their durability is quite a bit above Spidey's

Old Post May 11th, 2013 12:16 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You guys can't be serious.

Morlun pwns them with ease.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 02:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

no expression

We're not talking about Spider-man and Dare Devil here, these are two mid CL100 bricks.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 04:06 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I mean..Morlun did waltz through Wakanda like it was nothing >.>
(please log in to view the image)

Then tore through an adamantium net while he was at it o.o (please log in to view the image)

Nothing they did really slowed him down O_O

Last edited by Yamcha on May 11th, 2013 at 04:45 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 04:41 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Exactly.

Doubters can see the scans Yamcha just posted.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 04:45 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Morlun should win. Still have a hard time thinking of him as a Spidey villain.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 11th, 2013 04:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression

We're not talking about Spider-man and Dare Devil here, these are two mid CL100 bricks.

Tony, you're drunk again?

Morlun doesn't have many appearances - read them and educate yourself, buddy. Or just look for the scans here and there... it's not much effort. Yamcha just posted some scans from Black Panther series, his latest showings.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Morlun should win. Still have a hard time thinking of him as a Spidey villain.

Parker managed to beat him only thanks to prep and specific kind of radiation or when he transformed into upgraded version of Manspider and drained his energy.

I didn't mind him being overpowered and outclassing Pete as long as the story was interesting. And JMS didn't disappoint.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:14 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Why did he get such an amp during the Panther series? I know he could manhandle Pete, but he didn't seem that incredibly powerful against people who weren't totems back then.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:17 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Morlun.

Bankai.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:17 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by KingD19
Why did he get such an amp during the Panther series? I know he could manhandle Pete, but he didn't seem that incredibly powerful against people who weren't totems back then.
With Pete he was holding back big time. Playing basically and Spider-man couldn't even scratch him. Sounds accurate.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 09:03 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
With Pete he was holding back big time. Playing basically and Spider-man couldn't even scratch him. Sounds accurate.

JMS Spiderman was operating at high levels and he stated Morlun hit (him) harder than Thor or Hulk.

Morlun was intended to be an incredibly powerful beast from beginning - that's why Ezekiel knew the metal dome with adamantium at its core wouldn't stop him, etc.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:18 PM
curryman

JMS Spiderman was operating at high levels and he stated Morlun hit (him) harder than Thor or Hulk.

When's the last time Peter took a hit from either of those?

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:20 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by curryman
When's the last time Peter took a hit from either of those?

Sam or Parm (maybe Digi) will know better than me, but honestly it doesn't matter much with all those "untold tales" around - it was stated Colosssus went toe to toe with Thor for example, etc.

JMS wrote a story with Hulk, but as far as I recall he only slapped him.

A good question actually, showings preceding Morlun's introduction need to be revealed.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:24 PM
curryman

Sam or Parm (maybe Digi) will know better than me, but honestly it doesn't matter much with all those "untold tales" around - it was stated Colosssus went toe to toe with Thor for example, etc.

JMS wrote a story with Hulk, but as far as I recall he only slapped him.

A good question actually, showings preceding Morlun's introduction need to be revealed.

My point was that Parker obviously doesn't know what he's talking about and that a punch from Hulk or Thor would kill him.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:28 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by curryman
My point was that Parker obviously doesn't know what he's talking about and that a punch from Hulk or Thor would kill him.

I understand and I agree that it *should* kill him. But these are comics we're talking about. And it's within the realm of possibility that he rolled with blows and/or Thor/Hulk didn't hit him with full strength. The first encounter with Hulk comes to mind.

Anyway, Morlun was meant to be *nigh* unbeatable sans the plot device.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:42 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Team I can see the duo replicating that feat, if they were serious

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote